LOL libs are never bias...right?

Seems like libs never do anything without accussing someone of biasism, which is of course uncromulent.

1 Like

Both sides heard the same information, both side came to their own conclusion…you just have one on left side bitching about biases.

You figure it out.

Libs have it on good authority that the Supreme Court is infallible and correct in every decision it makes. When they speak, it’s the Law of the Land. There is no possible way any of their decisions could be considered biased when an institution is that divine in stature.

3 Likes

What’s 10% of California to 20% of Louisiana?

Take your time, math is hard.

What this tells me that Sotomayor and possibly other left-wing justices are getting upset because they’re not getting their way.

I believe she is exposing cracks within the SCOTUS. I’m sure frustration within libs ranks are getting to em.

1 Like

It takes one to know one.

Probably, but it doesn’t make her wrong.

That’s your view not us.

I know I’m bias…thanks for pointing out my experience in recognizing when one is bias.

Big gaping holes.

1 Like

10 percent less as a percentage of population. Which state are you from?

If you read the article you would have a different issue to discuss… but its more fun to criticize liberals than ready about Supreme Court decisions.

Sotomayor was identifying how the conservative block agrees with every Trump emergency appeal without ever looking at a case.

Care to cite a case or two where liberals have done the same?

If you can’t then you really don’t have a whataboutism argument.

What this does is point out just how important this Nov election is…not just reelecting Trump but keeping the senate as well.

They can have the damn house for all I care…well I hope they lose that as well but senate is far more important for long term goal ATM.

What’s 10% of California to 10% of Missouri?

Take your time, math is hard.

If Sotomayor is so frustrated maybe she should quit.

:grinning:

Wouldn’t be difficult to find a replacement for her. SCOTUS wouldn’t bat an eye without her.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No the math is still good. By your logic 100 percent of Alabama on food stamps makes them better than 9-10 percent of California. Better people in Bama.

1 Like

Maybe you haven’t been following, the court has warned circuit courts to knock off the nationwide stays. Maybe that is why.

2 Likes

So this is a lie?

I understand that you can’t fumble your way out of explaining why that for every one person in the backwater swamp lands of Louisiana on food stamps, 4 people in the 5th Largest Economy on Earf are on food stamps.

For every one person in Missouri, it’s 64 in California.

Go stare at some stock numbers some more. That only requires addition and subtraction.

:wink: