Liz Cheney for president in 2024? Anyone else

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sure. Haven’t you seen that around here? For example:

It’s somewhat true that a lot of Bush-era foes from 2000s have been rehabilitated by the left - The Cheneys, John Bolton to an extent, Nicole Wallace, David Frum, Bill Kristol to name a few.

So basically, if you hate Trump, it doesn’t matter if you were part of the Iraq war disaster or whatever else you may have been up to in previous life, you’ll be welcome on MSNBC today.

However, I’d expect that this adoration would not translate into votes - and we’ve already seen DCCC donating to MAGA candidates to help them win their primaries against pro-impeachment GOP. We may not have any pro-impeachment Republicans remain in the House after November at all.

Okay, but around here, she is called my queen because she’s going after Trump.

You know…all the subtlety of a 2 X 4

1 Like

and apparently won’t be busy

another hunter biden, but without the crack

2 Likes

Liz Cheney is a disgrace to our political system. The good news is, she won’t be able to do much more damage before she is kicked out of Congress for using federal powers to attack political opponents who still believe in an America First policy.

JWK

Our federal government, by the terms of our Constitution, is commanded to “guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion” ___ Article 4, Section 4. Constitution of the United States

sure. she,s million times better than trump

Allan

unsure why you think that.

she made an unpopular move with her constituents, and now will pay the political price.

its all politics, wyoming style.

shell land on her feet.

CNN, MSNBC etc.

Allan

According to you

Nah. She voted with trump like 95% of the time.

No good.

Why?

That war monger 5% is a political killer.

1 Like

Maybe you should ask her constituents

2 Likes

I was asking you.

Partly because she “caused massive disruption, distraction and division within the House Republican Conference” and as having “proudly pledged allegiance to democrat Speaker of the House Pelosi, as a means of serving her own personal interests while ignoring the interests, needs and expectations of Wyoming Republicans.”

SEE:

1 Like

Article says Garland said that it is their practice “to narrowly scope any search that is undertaken”. Sure. That’s why he is fighting having a court master appointed to remove any privileged documents.

2 Likes

Her signs are being vandalized in Casper. I have never heard of campaign signs ever having this done around here against any candidate

No.

Just no.

Wait, what ? Is Trump the only other option here ?

It sounded like you were supporting her for President in general election, not just GOP primary.