Liz Cheney for president in 2024? Anyone else

A shack of poison gas? Hardly worth going to war over.

1 Like

What were you saying back in 2002-2003 about Dick Cheney? Now you love the guy?

A guy that started multiple wars thinks the man that started none is a threat to our Republic?

1 Like

I am sure that there are 50+ former intel officials who would support her.

Maybe they will write another letter?

No liberal loves Dick Cheney. Not then, not now

Many sure seem excited about his daughter and Dick’s hatred for Trump. He’s your guy now.

1 Like

No he’s not in any way my guy. Also nobody is “excited” about his daughter either. We might commend her for the integrity she’s shown in standing up for her beliefs but that’s it. We agree with none of her views

I don’t like Dick Cheney now…his politics are totally different from mine…but I don’t think in binary.

On those occasions I agree with him, I can state it without suddenly him becoming “my hero”.

That’s a stupid way of looking at people and what they say.

2 Likes

That’s why I never said here at Hannity. :wink:

There are comment sections on other platforms ya know.

Yeah, you might be able to find some edgers, but mostly I think this is made up,

Think what you like. You will anyway.

The funny thing is, offering some proof of your assertion would be quite simple.

Linking to another forum etc? Nah, not gonna skirt that rule.

Like I said, I don’t care if you believe it or not. Even with proof given around here, there are still the denials so there is no point. Again, I do not care if YOU believe me. I know what I read and don’t really care about winning your approval. I have better things to do.

4 Likes

Sure, sure.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Liz Cheney is nothing but another privileged elitist who got where she is in life because of who ger daddy is.

3 Likes

Oh what a web we weave…

2 Likes

From that article

Moreover, Perry’s firm has advised a Chinese Communist Party-linked technology company named TME and Exelon Corporation. The State Department in 2019 dubbed TME a tool of the Chinese government. According to the Wall Street Journal, in 2011, Exelon Corporation agreed to provide consulting and training services to an arm of the state-owned China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC). The state-owned CNNC’s president and vice president are appointed by the highest administrative position in the government of China, the Premier of the People’s Republic of China. The CNNC supervises all facets of China’s nuclear programs.

2 Likes

No such person ever existed.

1 Like

She’d likely appoint pro-life and pro-2nd amendment judges. Is OP good with that ?

She is supposed to be my queen, but I would never vote for her