LIVE: Trump rally in Mindan Nevada Saturday 10/8/2022 and tomorrow 10/09/2022 in Mesa, Arizona

Today and tomorrow, Trump wil be doing 2 rallies. Today in Mindan Nevada and tomorrow in Mesa, Arizona

3 Likes

You beat me to it by mere moments.

Both rallies in one thread. Trump covers so much material and it changes every week.

I probably won’t stay up to watch tonight so that means two for tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing Kari Lake too.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier and more profitable for Trump to have a Twitch channel or something? Less travel. Lower overhead costs. Real-time donations. He should look into it.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Twitch is a Trump Censorer

1 Like

Wonder why such a small place like Mindan? Someplace such as Elko or even West Wendover would be more suitable at least I think so. They have the Peppermill Concert Hall

Because what gaming is missing is politics.

It is a huge club.

Cowards one and all.

1 Like

Holy moley. There will probably be more attendees than residents of the town.

1 Like

I suspect the powers that be in larger cities don’t want his rallies there. They saw what happened on January 6 in D.C. after Trump got his feelings hurt over voters giving him the boot in 2020. They don’t want the legal liability of that nonsense in their towns.

Carnival barkers prey on the isolated and ill-informed. :wink:

5 minutes for Trump to be on

1 Like

The sore loser grifting tour continues…

He seems nice.

I won’t link the clip, but this was on the Right Side Broadcast network. Just some normal patriots having a totally normal relationship with a politician.

You have an issue with Trump raising excellent children?

One of the most difficult tasks and Trump was perfect even with the public spotlight always on.

Meanwhile Biden refuses to even discuss peace between Ukraine and Russia.

Priority one now is to get this conflict resolved. This is what Trump would be working on.

1 Like

Now take this lady’s POV regarding Trump’s children and his suggested raising of them and apply it to Brandon’s. Which in your honest opinion did the better job?

2 Likes

Sundays rally in Mesa Arizona.

1 Like

The unhinged sneering continues. :wink: