LIVE STREAM: President Trump MAGA rally in Topeka KS 10 6 2018

Trump is going after the Democrats. Excuse me radical Democrats. Go trump!

1 Like

Extra Excellent spirit tonight

1 Like

Why is Trump holding a campaign rally in Kansas during this time?? There is not a Senate race happening in Kansas this election season. There is an active Senate race in Arizona here, but Trump has not held a campaign rally in Arizona here this election season.

EGO.

10 char

Bingo. He has to get his fix of his loyal fans giving him their adulation.

There are seats on the ballot which Trump will discuss

There are 4 more rallys next week. I hope he can go west as well.

Another rally? Sheesh he’s done a lot lately.

Four? Do you know which states? Some of the locations have been odd to say the least, like MS.

Iowa, is on Tuesday.

It’s where he’s most at home. Certainly more so than in actual governance.

The locations make perfect sense, actually.

This is actual governance fighting leftist poisoning of America

1 Like

Rallies in the areas most loyal to Donald is actual governance? More akin to ego stroking, really.

What would you know about governance?

I know enough to realize that holding rallies in the locations most loyal to you to crow about your accomplishments has nothing to do with it.

What do you know about it?

Hilarious leaking diane feinstein

1 Like

Whenever the people are well informed, they can be trusted with their own government; that whenever things get so far wrong as to attract their notice, they may be relied on to set them to rights.

Thomas Jefferson

Donald informs the people of little beyond his own arrogance and exaggerations.

Jefferson would have considered him a simpleton and a boor.

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States. [This idea] happens to coincide with the prevailing opinion in the world.”

Megalomaniac, anti America

George Soros Quotes on Government

Donald Trumps image will be carved on Mount Rushmore while the final embers of evil global totalitarianism die out.

1 Like