Live feed Trump Rally in Springfield Missouri

Look at that liberal. So deranged.

Soros isn’t Jewish.

Please explain.

this is usually what i see when that question comes up…

“Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family…”

Soros is certainy not a Jew as in a believer of Judaism.

People are born into various religions but discard them. When they discard them they are no longer in that religion. Using a religion as a race is not understanding the religion.

Keep up the Concrete Thinking

Steve Kroft: Are you a religious man?

Soros: No.

Kroft: Do you believe in God?

Soros: No.

…on his website to clearly state his positions on various issues. On the issue of religion the Soros site states that “George Soros identifies himself as an atheist.”

Soros had once said he “was god.”

Usual misinfo. Trump’s father loaned him a million and Trump turned it into billions through hard work. He wasn’t raping the stock market or currency market and playing financial manipulation. He put dreams into reality and created things.

Trump paid his dad the original investment. Trumps dad was strict. This was no spoiled rich kid.

The sour grapes, jealousy and covetousness is obvious.

Jews are a race and not just a religion. That you think otherwise is telling.

Donald Trump… the king of debt… played financial manipulation to the fullest.

Borrow a ton and leave others holding the bag was his business model… that is until no one would lend him money anymore and he started to lend his brand to pretty dodgy properties that Oligarchs could pay cash for to get money out of their country.

When the Germans were rounding up the Jews and placing them in concentration camps, do you think they exempted those who said they no longer believed in Judaism as a religion?

Jews are a race. Judaism is the religion.

So use the Nazi’s rascism to back that warped opinion?

No, Jews believe in Judaism.

Really? What race is a Jew that doesn’t believe in Judiasm?

And you better tell Merriam Webster. They disagree with you.

I chose the Nazi reference deliberately. Those who use (((Jewish))) references are the intellectual heirs of the Nazis.

And they hate the Jewish RACE, not just the Jewish religion.

So to them, Soros is indeed Jewish.

Trump is Cool

Athiests are not Jews. It was the Nazi’s who turned it into a Race.

Many races have people within their race that are Jewish and believe in Judaism.

You can do all the internet searches you want,

:rofl:

If your mother was Jewish, you’re Jewish. Whether or not you believe in God.

So you agree with David Duke?

No. Jews are believers in Judaism. Atheist “Jews” aren’t Jews any more than Atheist Christians are Christians

Jewish is not a race. It’s a religion. Jews come from many races.

:rofl:

No, I’m agreeing with the Talmud, and basically every Jewish community in the world.

I do not believe it God, and never have. My parents don’t believe in God either, and neither did their parents.

And yet, I am Jewish. Every Jewish community in the world would agree. My parents are Jewish, as are their parents, and so on - going back dozens of generations.

Some Jews themselves buy into the racial nonsense, yet there were many black jews in Africa. Being Jewish isn’t a racial club. It’s a religion.

The most recent genetic studies show the European Jews are not Semitic.

David Duke argues on your side.

How absurd that lapsed Jews are still Jews. It’s racial lies from Nazis and Racists Atheist Jews aren’t Jews.

You know very little about your own “religion”

You are in agreement with the Inquisition, the Nazis, Neo Nazis etc. Jewish is not a race.