Little trip down memory lane

The thread about Judge Jeanine, with the JD, arguing with Whoopi (who dropped out of high school) on that show called “the view” has a clip where judge Jeanine brings up the fact that Hillay paid for the dossier. Whoopi’s low information friends start screeching "paid for by repuplicans , paid for by republicans… "

These liberals get half truths from the narrative and then are armed to go out and shoot down the truth with their lies. Republicans stopped funding the opposition research before the dossier was funded.

Man, I almost wish it were true that libs are smart and educated. They have learned how to turn their stupidity into a weapon.

If only libs were as intelligent as these Trump supporters.

https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article213912654.html

I mean, the criticism like this coming from a birther is just too ironic.

But, but, but, Clinton was a birther first!

More and more we are seeing that libs wanted to elect a woman who helped Russia a thousand times more than Trump has. She actually gave a “town hall” meeting in Moscow.

It explains why they double down on the Russia collusion charge against Trump.
They have a lot to hide.

3 Likes

So was Obama’s grandmother and book publisher.

They lost their minds over the wild conspiracy that Obama was born in Kenya. Now they’re all in that Trump and a large part of the republican party are working for Russia. Pretty funny stuff.

I see you come armed with half truths shoot down some truth with your lies.

You are such a good weapon.

Common sense is difficult

Tell the FBI and deputy attorney general.

None of those people are spokespersons for conservatives. Whoopi and her coven represent progressive liberalism.

How do you figure that the Trump supporters are not representative but Whoopi and her “coven” are?

They think Trump and Republicans work for Russia? Shouldn’t they inform congress?

You dont even know those people’s names.

In contrast.

Caryn Elaine Johnson = “whoopi”

What has name recognition to do with whether a person is representative of a population or not?

Did you know young Barry had a trans woman as a nanny in Indonesia? Her (his) name was Turdi.

Still being snarky?

This is irrelevant to my question.

Would you like to actually answer, or are you in Troll Mode again?

He’s always in troll mode.

Your question was irrelevant.

I prefer to let the people speak for themselves. These people represent the modern Trump follower.

They think that someone around Trump might have.

Which is a lot more than could be said about birthers.