Little trip down memory lane

PS, I like Trump, conservatives, our flag, the star spangled banner, John Wayne, apple pie, the Constitution, and the OP. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr Monday Morning Quarterback, Mr Wheel Chair General, Obama Lover. :smile:

3 Likes

Lol. In your little world, maybe. Don’t forget all your personal insults, lil Coney. Small minds…small ideas. Keep 'em coming. And don’t forget…Donald gave money to Hillary…you supported a Lib!!!

1 Like

Did Trump assist Russia to set up a high technology center, then?

1 Like

I like the word lib and refrigerator bulb in the same sentence. And, Conan, you are a righteous Brother.

1 Like

Doug you brought up an interesting point. The only collusion I know of is Hillary bought and paid for dossier to influence the election. By the grace of God, she lost.

2 Likes

Who has? Selective is relative to agenda

Lib
bil
ibl
ilb
lbi
bli

Just want to cover the the dyslexia spectrum so we get them all buzzing. :grin:

1 Like

Half of the reason that I would NEVER have voted for Hillary is how deep they were indebted to the Ruskies.

The Clintons built their politi-media mafia with foreign and hollywierd money.

2 Likes

Why?..

Because!

:))

1 Like

But I am a liberal, so?

Exactly.

Random Characters…

So why would that drive me crazy?

So mush brained conservatives think this is a good reason to support a sociopathic moron who coddles the Russians even more?

Weren’t you whining about not coming over to the new forum?

Somehow, the Trump supporters are getting dumber.

Hillary is purported to have helped Russia with some sort of silicon initiative—and what? What’s the thinking here?

Therefore, the election meddling is her fault?

If that’s your belief, please say so. The standup I just saw was not funny enough.

3 Likes

Accused…that happens alot without any real pay off.

1 Like

No- Trump simply has to answer for his lack of movement on stopping whatever cyber-warfare is going on NOW.

Since…you know…HE is the President now?

The OP made that his central thesis. He DID admit it.

Here’s the deal.

Presidents Bush and Obama both had their moments off trying to cozy up to Putin in an attempt to establish good relations with Russia.

Both times, it blew up spectacularly in their faces because Putin is not interested in any relations with the West that would require him to give up what he wants to do when he wants to do it. He’s ex-KGB to the core…not someone to be charmed or buddied up to.

The Trump Administration ought to have seen the failures of the past and not tried to go down the same road.

Hopefully, Helsinki taught him something. We’ll see.

1 Like

I agree with you about that. That wasn’t cool. As far as the comparison between the two, I don’t believe Melania to be his covenant wife.

Do you have any thoughts on the OP?

1 Like