Link to mueller report

Hasn’t Mueller referred 12 separate areas for further investigation?

14 actually.

12 are redacted.

More obstruction of justice. I counted at least 4 just by browsing the report.
Now I know why fat donald was scared ■■■■ less after McGahn spoke to Mueller.

Page 300

Here, I will help, I have been saying it for months; just cling to your new party slogan:

“Not technically illegal”.

3 Likes

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing these parts of the report, I have concluded that Barr is just another Trump worshiper.

Im gonna go rob a bank and if i fail…i expect the cops to let me go…

Does the attempt to obstruct need to be successful or is the very attempt sufficient?

Wouldn’t you think that such attempts would have been referred to the FBI or similar agency?

Good question, I’m not a lawyer or play one on TV but I would assume the attempt would be sufficient.

Youve read the whole thing already?

1 Like

I hired a hit man but he missed. We cool, right?

2 Likes

Thanks Pizza.

Who here wants to defend all this blatant obstruction?

I was planning to do crack but it spilled on the floor so I didn’t. I’m totally ok.

But, but, her e-mails!! I want to know who these individuals were.

Trump is new to being a politician, he had the right to fire Mueller and didn’t.

I think Mueller knew when he started there was no collusion and hoped to frustrate Trump into firing him. Then if they took the house and senate they could call that obstruction. But Trump took no action to interfere with Mueller…

2 Likes

These people are defending a criminal

1 Like

I stopped reading after this.

6 Likes

Oh, I’m only suppsed to read what was highlighted and not the ending sentence huh?

The President and those around him repeatedly tried to cheat in order to give themselves an advantage in the election. They encouraged criminal activity and took meetings with those who engaged in it. The President openly engaged in obstruction, but was thwarted by his own people. And basically the only reason many more people are not indicted is because Mueller thought they were too ignorant to realize they were breaking the law.

“Total exoneration”!

3 Likes