Line Drawn In Sand?

Trump must have gotten advance word that more bad Mueller news is on the way, so he is starting the diversion early.

1 Like

Every country in the world has been laughing their asses off at us since we elected this idiot as POTUS.

Someone should probably let Trump know we have a Department of State to handle communications between the US and foreign nations. There are people there with experience in this type of thing.

1 Like

They didn’t say mean things. They said they’d fight like hell if the US attacked them. Just like any rational actor would.Trump’s response was to threaten to attack them.

When does Manafort’s trial start?

Jury selection begins on Wednesday. The actual trial begins on Friday.

Not proximate enough, then. ■■■■ happens too fast in Trump world for him to be throwing chaff on something five days into the future. Something is coming out in the next two days.

I think he snorted a bit too much coke last night.

Caps lock totally unnecessary and makes him look unhinged!!!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDenaldTrump/status/1021394546876461061

8 Likes

Lets take a step back and recognize how ubiquitous twitter is as a method of communication. Iran’s leaders don’t even have the platform, yet Donald is tweeting at them as if they do.

I like this because it is pretty much something that Trump would post for real. I’m not even sure it’s satire because it doesn’t have any exaggeration or irony.

Good lord, the Denald strikes again. How hilarious is it that so many people get duped by this only because the fake tweets sound so close to the way Donald actually does tweet. I laugh everytime I read the new tweets.

Donald’s still smarting from the Helsinki smackdown Putin gave him, so he decided to take on a smaller kid on the playground.

1 Like

THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY HERE AS EVIDENCED BY THE ALL CAPS. PRESIDENT DONALD IS SUPER CEREAL!!!

1 Like

OMIGOD! You used ALL CAPS!!!

It’s the mark of an Alpha Male. Just ask Donald.

CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW SERIOUS I AM

More like a line drawn in a sandbox.

By the man-child president.

2 Likes

Well, he is unhinged, so there’s that.

1 Like

Stealing this.

1 Like