Libs trying to out kook everyone else

Only in RW world does having knowledge about something become pretentiousness.

They are doing a darn good job of out kooking everyone else!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Is she going for the pony look with that mane?

She is obviously a bigoted individual.

1 Like

AMA doing a pretty good job on that front.

Since when did human biology and human anatomy vary by race?

1 Like
  1. Griggs v Duke Power

Burger court. Unanimous decision. And one of the worst “theories” to ever come out of the SCOTUS. It basically created legislating from the bench to drive social outcomes.

That word pride is the problem. I joke around saying I am a proud white female/woman just to mock the “pride” group to see how silly that sounds, but I don’t consider myself prideful in the least.

Anybody that concentrates that much on themselves has to be a miserable creature. We’ve given a whole month to a “prideful” group of people. Dad’s only have one day. :frowning_face:

My question is taken from Matthew 6:27. “Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit to his stature?”

How can anyone be puffed up because we had nothing to do with our height, our gender, skin color, our looks, or where we were born, who our parents were, who we descended from, what part of the world, our chances for a good education . . . . . . just by (taking thought) thinking about it. We had nothing to do with any of these things.

3 Likes

They really are, hence the constant need to dupe themselves into thinking they’re doing something even remotely worthy of feeling pride. :rofl:

6 Likes

“God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” 1 Peter 5

4 Likes

Now eating meat is because supremacist

6 Likes

Not a typo, a misspelling … it’s spelled with two "n"s. :wink:

I’d tell them to grow up (which probably means mid-30s) and then decide. And if they still think they are of the other sex, they can go under the knife then at their own expense with the knowledge that they have probably made an informed decision instead of just going along with the social fad.

A good example of this would be Ellen/Elliot Page. She/He took sufficient time to think about it, before concluding that she/he was not simply gay.

Globally. In the US its about 1800. So how many people in this country claim that they are intersexed per year?

You do know that the few people who are genuinely born with atypical genitals each year are different than those people who are diagnosed with gender dysphoria, don’t you?

1 Like

As I always point out to those nuts, that God wouldn’t have given us canine teeth if He didn’t intend for us to eat meat. :wink:

1 Like

Oops, they were a little late jumping on that stale bandwagon :laughing:

Hear the house dem saying Trump should be murdered on the house floor yesterday?

1 Like

I saw that but it was a lib so it was okay.

Aggressive carnivoreism : making loud yummy sounds around the veggievores as you eat your beef