Libs trying to out kook everyone else

They exist. Fine.
They have the same rights as any other citizen. Fine.

“Need”?

Med school “professor.”

Amazing.

Most votes ever…

Trump is soiling his undergarments thinking about debating Brandon.

THAT is kooky.

…and are you ready? THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Now…does anyone wanna bet a pizza on it? I’m hungry. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

That can never happen.

They won’t even let him talk to his media supporters.

Another perk China paid for.

1 Like

4 Likes

Teach gender dysphoria to the babies. IOW do Hell’s work yourselves so the demons don’t have to lift a talon.

#dumbass:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

70show_RedForman

1 Like

in the womb…

Almost sounds like she is admitting the unborn are people, who can learn.

But, no, she probably wants hormone blockers administered to the unborn.

2 Likes

Well, if they could ever detect in-utero dysphoria, I wonder how the intersectionality would handle a mother’s decision to abort such a child.

One of these days, I predict women will be encouraged to abort males (because toxic masculinity of course). I guess those expecting males will have to profess that their unborn baby identifies as a female, if they want to keep them.

1 Like

They can exist all they want. Of course, they’ll cease to exist if they keep sterilizing themselves. They need to be able to spread their propaganda in order to exist. Birds of a feather and misery loves company applies here.

2 Likes

As I said not long ago, old Schrödinger’s Cat has nothing on the look at me or I don’t exist crowd.

1 Like
2 Likes

Imagine how much oil had to be extracted out of the ground to cover a face as hideous as that one for so long at this point? :rofl:

3 Likes

Remember when Ted Turner was convinced enough that she had found Christ that he divorced her? Yes, she never became someone I could be fond-a, and she may have been heeding some false gospel, still … the Lord knows for sure.

1 Like

Good start of career :roll_eyes:

CUNY Law commencement speaker claims laws are ‘White supremacy,’ attacks ‘fascist’ police and military

1 Like

“CUNY”?

I think that last letter may be a typo. :rofl:

Since per these Woketards all the good stuff – good grammar, math, civilization – is white supremacy or the patriarchy let us take a moment to celebrate white supremacy and the patriarchy!

1 Like