Libs have now become total authoritarian snow flakes

Like Dr Scott Zeigler?

tenor

3 Likes

Those two words are stricken in the actual bill. Didn’t carry over in the copy paste

Why are teachers special? :rofl:

They do a hard job and should be protected from parents who seek to threaten them.

I support my teachers!

From the article.

SB 596 would expand the terms of an existing law barring parents from disrupting classrooms and extracurricular activities where a school employee is present, to now include off-campus activities where employees are present, such as school board meetings.

Parents would be subject to a misdemeanor charge, facing a $500-$1,000 fine and jail time of up to a year for causing “substantial disorder” at these meetings. SB 596 also expands the definition of “school employee” to “any employee or official of a school district, a charter school, a county office of education, a county board of education, the state board, or the State Department of Education.”

Appears to place harsher penalties for harassment and expands the definition of who is covered by the law. I really don’t see much of a problem here.

Don’t harass teachers. Seems easy enough.

1 Like

Don’t hold school boards accountable.

7 Likes

No they don’t.

4 Likes

Parents can hold school boards and teachers accountable without harassing them.

Without annoying them?

1 Like

They can’t read. And parents can’t annoy those who failed them without going to jail.

3 Likes

Don’t harass teachers. Seems easy to me.

Don’t hold them accountable for the kids can’t read.

4 Likes

Qualified immunity

4 Likes

Well we can agree to disagree. I support teachers.

Annoying them is not a part of the bill.

Schools and teachers should be held accountable for failing at their jobs. Harassment isn’t required.

Don’t annoy the school board!

4 Likes

Who decides when it is harassment?

2 Likes

California lowest literacy rate in the country?

Don’t annoy the school board!

7 Likes

Then we should be able to harass and threaten them?