Libs have now become total authoritarian snow flakes

I also remember them telling others to go out and get in people’s faces at restaurants and other places if they didn’t agree with them. Then calling them snowflakes because they didn’t like it. Let’s also not gorget about the constent harassment of SC judges at their houses by libsticks. But telling people to screw off when it came to their children is somehow over the top.

5 Likes

They were targeting parents who threatened school officials.

Don’t be disingenuous

Precisely, if they were only consistent I might listen to what they have to say…but hypocrisy and outright lying. How do you even have a conversation with em?

5 Likes

Exactly. Like the post directly above as an example.

2 Likes

Oh you mean father who’s daughter was raped?

Talk about who’s being disingenuous.

4 Likes

I’m thinking you are not remembering correctly

Did he threaten school officials? If so, then why is he off limits?

Ever seen someone threaten and yell during a court hearing… what happens to them?

Just because someone has a very good reason to be upset, doesn’t mean they can threaten or commit acts of violence whenever they please.

I rember just fi,e. Here is first line of memo. Red the hilighted words.

"In recent months, there has been a disturbing spike inharassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff who participate in the vital work of running our nation’s public schools. "

Not just violence.

2 Likes

What threats? What violence? Come on…name it.

The thread I linked was about Sinema and harassment. In it you can see a bunch of libs saying it’s not ok.

Also, harassment and intimidation can also be issues… along with threats and actual violence.

For example (language warning)

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-education-threats/

Look at some of those threats of violence. I’m certain you don’t think that’s ok. I’m certain those type of threat’s deserve investigation.

Some examples (language warning)

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-education-threats/

There is already laws guarding death threats.

1 Like

Sure.

I was just showing you examples of what the DOJ/FBI wanted to look into. These are the threats they were talking about.

Not simple disagreements or public discourse. Actual threats.

That was the first line of the DOJ MEMO. You said they were targeting only parants who threatened. Now I will give you a pass on not remembering correctly. But your defense is a direct lie proven by the first line of the memo.

2 Likes

That first paragraph is not claiming what they are going after. It’s claiming what is happening that causes alarm.

Later in that same memo…

Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation’s core values,” wrote Attorney General Garland.

“According to the Attorney General’s memorandum, the Justice Department will launch a series of additional efforts in the coming days designed to address the rise in criminal conduct directed toward school personnel.“

“This training will help school board members and other potential victims understand the type of behavior that constitutes threats, how to report threatening conduct to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, and how to capture and preserve evidence of threatening conduct to aid in the investigation and prosecution of these crimes.“

Threats of violence against school board members, officials, and workers in our nation’s public schools can be reported by the public to the FBI’s National Threat Operations Center (NTOC) via its national tip line (1-800-CALL-FBI) and online through the FBI website (http://fbi.gov/tips“

It ALL about threats.

You should know by now that whenever you respond to me I am only going to remind you that I find your posts trollish and dishonest, and that I have nothing but disdain for your posts. That’s all you will ever get from me.

Go bother someone else.

3 Likes

BTW…you still haven’t answered what threats that father made.

You always have the option to address the content of the post :man_shrugging:t5:. Otherwise ignore it.

I never said he threatened anyone. I asked you the question. You didn’t answer

You do know he was one reason why they wrote that letter to HLS…don’t YOU?

2 Likes