Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

Deep State covering for Trump!

bwaaahahahahahahaaaa! :rofl: :laughing:

weeeeeee!

Who’s trying to protect him? The lack of evidence is doing that just fine on its own. Meanwhile your side is trying their damnedest to convict him, still. Project much? :smile:

I know right? There’s nothing that a lib does better than amateur psychology. Just ask one. He’ll tell you. :joy:

I’ll be honest here, I’m all on board with the impeachment proceedings as well. :laughing:

1 Like

For what? Typos…

There is nothing…nothing.

Not sure why you copied that to me since i never mentioned exoneration. You are entitled to your cackling. I said before everyone is entitled to as much schadenfreude as they can handle.

The investigation is over. It should be over. That Clinton wasn’t charged and hasn’t been charged since is the end all be all. But listen enjoy.

You seemed to be parroting the same tired talking point about the report “exonerating” him. If you weren’t, my mistake. That was what I was addressing. Well that, and the fact you were implying that Comey said Clinton was innocent when he said precisely the opposite.

Dems is not synonymous with libs but otherwise i agree. You are right people are already getting bored. Move on

It’s ok. Don’t read it. I’ve been reading it. It’s very interesting.

I was reading it while listening to Rush rage about the fact that we get to see it at all. That says everything.

If he’s not exonerated, then whatcha gonna do about it? Need more time?

1 Like

My point is, it wasn’t the report that exonerated him. The lack of evidence he committed a crime is what exonerated him. You know, burden of proof and all those other “applicable legal standards.”

The “doesn’t exonerate him” line cracks me up honestly. Innocent until proven guilty, you twits. Of course the report doesn’t exonerate him. The lack of evidence of his guilt does. There wasn’t enough evidence to bring a case against him.

Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.

Not that they weren’t trying their damnedest to do so. For over two years.

2 Likes

So what should be the dems next move? More complaining?

2 Likes

I am too busy watching the border and getting the buses ready to relocate the migrants pending a hearing into the welcoming arms of the self-declared sanctuaries city and state.

Mueller is old news.

:children_crossing:

1 Like

Get rid of the electoral college and term limits. Democrats in office for life! It’s not like they haven’t been openly talking about this already.

1 Like

Ignoring the border with malice and lying about cities that are “sanctuaries” would be refreshing.

:children_crossing:

1 Like

Yeah we need to get rid of all of those pesky laws that allow for republicans to get elected. Why let Alabama have a voice? Can’t California speak for them?

I’ve answered you already. I don’t understand why you keep asking me when I’ve already answered:

Your answer was move on? Ok fine. I’ll go with that.

You’ve got it backwards. Comey said that no charges were recommended based on the evidence. The Mueller report list evidence of obstruction, but doesn’t make a conclusion one way or the other.

1 Like