Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

The floater-voter? How dare you, sir. lol

2 Likes

I have no doubt that many on this forum will flag in a heartbeat. I have flagged posts before for both those that I agree with and disagree politically but mine are a handful.

1 Like

Very easily actually.

I was asking your opinion. Is there another language I can use to get it across to you?

Begin another investigation? Impeach 45 or move on? What should happen?

1 Like

Funnily enough that sounds similar to the statement made by Comey regarding Clinton but that of course made her guilty as sin.

The dems should let this go. The investigation is over. I am happy that the President is not what many thought he was.

Time to move on.

2 Likes

The flip and flop are the signature aspects of this place’s comedy routine though.

How about another investigation to investigate this investigation? OH right…Schiff.

1 Like

After getting thrashed in the ratings, CNN and MSNBC are still clinging to hope. I guess they won’t be happy until they have nobody watching. People are starting to get really bored. It’s time for the libs to put their money where their pie holes are. Quit babbling. Either impeach or move on.

1 Like

This is a truly underappreciated truth here. The vast majority of people no longer get their “news” from the TV anymore. They mostly get it from each other now.

1 Like

Similar except that Comey was recommending no charges be brought despite the evidence and Mueller wrote that he was unable to bring charges because of the lack of it. Just a slight difference there. Minor, really. :laughing:

The “doesn’t exonerate him” line cracks me up honestly. Innocent until proven guilty, you twits. Of course the report doesn’t exonerate him. The lack of evidence of his guilt does. There wasn’t enough evidence to bring a case against him.

Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.

Not that they weren’t trying their damnedest to do so. For over two years.

1 Like

There’s less bias too. Sadly.

1 Like

Most definitely the House needs to begin impeachment proceedings. And once that has begun, we need to drag Fat Donald in front of the people and bitch slap him repeatedly with the Damning Mueller report. Knock the veneers off his dentures.

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1118916346388021248

3 Likes

Now that’s edgy.

2 Likes

Please cite the law that was violated that would be grounds for impeachment proceedings. We’ll wait.

1 Like

You are right. Time to impeach the mother ■■■■■■■ Drag Fat Donald into the People’s house and pummel him with the Mueller report.

He is, after all, an enemy to this nation.

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1118900134736224257

1 Like

But here’s the reality. Your people will talk about impeachment for a few more months. Then the talk will peter out to nothing. If they want to do it, they need to get off their asses and do it. Quit fiddle farting around.

2 Likes

WHEW! :rofl:

If you got hate in your heart, let it out!

Nah, that’s love for my nation coming out.

Trumpists should try it.

It’s only going to get worse after the dems fail to bring impeachment proceedings. Then he can hate them too! :rofl:

1 Like

Whenever I see people try too hard to protect Donald Trump I know what’s really going on in their heads.

1 Like