Libs and their authoritarianism, greatest threat to free society

No liberals aren’t…but libs are.

As you all can see. Libs, authoritarians used liberalism to gain power…now they want to close the door on liberalism after the achieved their power.

Or maybe, just maybe, the Democrats won some elections and you’ll have another chance in 2,4, and 6 years to vote them out.

Does that sound reasonable? Or are we done with the whole America thing?

Dang it! The diabetes made me give up Big Macs. Too carby. :persevere:

1 Like

They’ve been smearing poop all over the country including the capitol for four years.

Republicans won 30 Governors seats and control at least one house in all or nearly all of the state legislatures.

They also gained seats in the US house and we have a 50/50 tie in the senate.

If you’re expecting massive change in the next two years you’re going to be disappointed.

Believe me, the last thing I want to see is massive change. Certainly not expecting or wanting that. Just want Trump and all of his sycophants out. That day is soon approaching, and it is glorious.

I see Nikki Haley compared social media as something communist China would do. The same censorship they do for communist China they’re doing here for libs dictators.

1 Like

That’s the heritage part…:sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s why conservatives and republicans are getting kicked off of social media left and right…

Feelings, not fact.

There are billions of social media users…you haven’t even begun to make a case those with a conservative mindset are being discriminated against.

A few anecdotes do not come close to showing the desired proof.

The President should use his press room more.

For violating T&Cs

What about the fact that Facebook’s algorithms don’t even acknowledge hate speech towards whites, males, or Americans? Say something remotely critical of anyone black, a Muslim, a gay… algorithm automatically deletes it. Say something derogatory to a white male? Perfectly acceptable according to the algorithm.

1 Like

Prove this is true.

Better than the “proofs” you provide to show the Penguins are getting jobbed by the refs all the time.

:rofl:

Redirect goes to Washington Post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/12/03/facebook-hate-speech/%3FoutputType=amp

re-engineering Facebook’s automated moderation systems to get better at detecting and automatically deleting hateful language that is considered “the worst of the worst,” according to internal documents describing the project obtained by The Washington Post. The “worst of the worst” includes slurs directed at Blacks, Muslims, people of more than one race, the LGBTQ community and Jews, according to the documents.

But whites, males, Americans?

engineers said they had changed the company’s systems to deprioritize policing contemptuous comments about “Whites,” “men” and “Americans.”

the company’s technology now treats them as “low-sensitivity” — or less likely to be harmful — so that they are no longer automatically deleted by the company’s algorithms. That means roughly 10,000 fewer posts are now being deleted each day, according to the documents.

Emphasis on the last quote.

Is that good enough proof?

1 Like

Nikki haley said it? it must be true. I mean she is a politician. why would she lie or hype up stories against opposing party.

Over the last two months, Trump has demostrated how much of an authoritarian he really is.

1 Like

Gotta love people defending an authoritarian while decrying authoritarianism. No hypocrisy there. :wink:

2 Likes

Gotta love libs pretending to be “Liberal” while supporting censorship.

2 Likes