Libs and their authoritarianism, greatest threat to free society

I know I’m sounding like broken record but they are direct threat to United States culture, heritage and traditions.

Now I’m not on those platform…I only communicate my thoughts here on Hannity land.

But that doesn’t make them any less of a threat…because I have no doubt they will be coming here next.

2 Likes

Wait who’s coming here? And what are they going to do here?

Chinese style of dictatorship has come to America…precisely why I said Libs want to emulate China.

2 Likes

I dunno man I went outside today and everything seemed okay. I didn’t see any communism.

2 Likes

i saw a constitutional process take place…then crazies with weird blue flags storm a building, took down the american flag and replaced it with a blue flag, got 5 people killed and streamed it all live on various social media platforms

is this communism?

1 Like

Libs were not the ones smearing poop all over the capitol yesterday.

3 Likes

Meh. More of a light dabble in some cultural revolution. They even had the little red hats.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any commies today either. Hmmm.

Back better candidates.

Maybe then the GOP wouldn’t be in shambles and getting steamrolled by sleepy Joe and his band of misfit libs.

Insurrection…

1 Like

Maybe it was the confederate flags?

nah, i mean that flag was paraded in the halls of congress, something General Lee never managed to do. but it was definitely a blue background, such reverence for that flag must mean that it belongs to a great and powerfull nation

Anybody fretting about imminent communist terror in America should read a book about living in Leningrad in 1937 and then get in their truck and pick up some McDonald’s and drive to a public square and spend the day there with a protest sign and then go home and honestly just shut the ■■■■ up.

4 Likes

what i am hearing is i need to head to DC with a big mac on the 19th…

1 Like

Your people literally stormed the capitol this week. Give me a ■■■■■■■ break.

9 Likes

Going to need to copy and paste this for repeat use.

2 Likes

We all can agree libs believe in censorship now. Their is no need for you libs to hide anymore.

2 Likes

We cannot all agree on this. Like 14 people here agree on this day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after but the rest of us just go on with our lives and be free.

2 Likes

UNSHACKLE YOURSELVES FROM THE BONDAGE OF INCESSANT PERCEIVED PERSECUTION. Go out and be free.

3 Likes

Liberals aren’t authoritarian and are part of United States culture, heritage, and traditions.