LIBERAL RAGE: Hollywood Passes Bill to REMOVE Trump’s ‘Walk of Fame’ Star | Sean Hannity

The West Hollywood City Council unanimously passed a stunning new resolution this week to strip President Trump of his iconic “Walk of Fame” star; voting to remove the tourist attraction just days after it was destroyed by an ax-yielding activist.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/liberal-rage-hollywood-passes-bill-to-remove-trumps-walk-of-fame-star/

We get it, most of Hollywood are Democrats and liberal progressives.

Obviously Hollywood is basing this on their political party partisanship. Why don’t they just pass a rule, where no one who is, or ever becomes a Republican or Conservative is allowed to have a star on the ‘Walk of Fame?’ Because that’s all this is about.

As Michelle Malkin would say, “Boo Freaking Hoo!”

Their Walk of Fame their decision, so Conservatives should understand that. Has nothing to do with “Liberal rage” but everything to do with a Donald Trump being such an insufferable ass that seems bent on pounding a divisive cultural wedge into the very heart of America.

Hey, considering Fat Donald’s penchant for destroying or deleting or reversing every bit of President Obama’s legacy he should not be surprised if some people decide to do a little of that their selves.

Don’t worry, I am certain Dear Leader Donny will no doubt erect monuments to his ego, or his idiot minions will do that.

They are just that dumb.

Besides, the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce are loathe to remove any Stars, especially over simple public backlash, they refused to remove Bill Cosby’s Star when it was requested because of his crimes.

So I imagine Donny’s star is safely ensconced in the LIBERAL walk of fame.

:laughing:

No.

That is not what it is all about.

If “they” passed such an idiotic law, as you propose, they would be removing a lot of Stars.

Yes, this is what it’s about. They understand if they did pass such a rule, they would out themselves to everyone, as the partisan, intolerant libs that they are. They choose instead, to work in the shadows to discriminate against Republican and conservatives working in Hollywood.

If Trump were a Democrat, they’d be silent on this.

In the circles of Hollywood, they think the vast majority hate Trump. Trump was a womanizer, and said outrageous things before they placed his star in 2007. Nothing has changed except his politics.

Hollywood should replace Donald’s star with a star for Obama.

1 Like

His changing to an R has nothing to do with it.

If that was what it was all about the West Hollywood City Council would be demanding many other Stars be removed.

Like John Wayne’s, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s, Charlton Heston’s, Gary Cooper’s, Bob Hope’s, Chuck Norris’s, Jimmy Stewart’s, Sylvester Stallone’s, Ginger Rogers’s, Shirley Temple’s, Ethel Mermen’s and on and on.

It is what Trump is doing as president that has everything to do with it.

That is what the West Hollywood City Council stated.

Wow. So, does Mel Gibson, Chevy Chase, Bill Cosby, and a slew of other actors, ALL who have done EXACTLY what the President is accused of doing/saying - do they still have stars? I honestly do not know, as I have not, nor will I ever in the future, go to California for anything other than a stop over on an airline. I lost nothing in this idiotic place, I do not need to be there looking for it. Just sayin…

Yeah, I can see where you are coming from. BUT, I know for a fact, no one ever went after President Obama like this, and he did things that were far more dangerous to the security of this nation - but it was ignored. He was a darling to many. I also know that many people disagreed with him, me included. BUT HE WAS THE PRESIDENT, and got the respect he deserves, even with all his mistakes (and he had his share and continues with them to this day). As has EVERY political person. BUT, no one even thinks of giving this current President the same respect. Yes, he has made mistakes. But, he has also done exceptional things. And he is not even half way through his presidency. If you cannot say anything nice, say nothing. Or at least be constructive. Maybe if Obama’s legacy was what the American people really wanted, it would still be safe. Like it or not, things will always change. Vote. Then campaign for what you believe in, but stop attacking your President. And yes, he is YOUR President. Irrelevant if you like it or not. You do not like him, vote him out of office. THAT is your option, and I support anyone who votes, regardless of who they vote for. Good luck.

If they’re removing Trump’s star and not Bill Cosby’s then their priorities are definitely screwed up.

Technically, Trump’s star has already been removed, through no fault of the West Hollywood City Council. It would have to be restored, at this point.

Have to agree with this.

Wow. You obviously weren’t paying attention during the Obama era.
You certainly weren’t a Hannity.com member if you think President Obama got respect from the Right.
You must not know about the Birther threads at the old Hannity.com that went over 60k posts and were still going after he left office.
What “exceptional things” has Donny done? Seriously, just what exceptional positives has he accomplished?
President Obama’s legacy is safe, for good or bad. Suck ass trump may be able to ■■■■ with it in his vengeance but he can’t erase it from history, or the man, even as much as he would like to, and he would like to.
Yes Fat Donald is my president, and no I don’t like it and I will do what I can to see him voted out of office.

They aren’t removing any stars.

He could get one yet. Just be patient. If he does, it will be for something more note worthy than some idiitic catch phrase “you’re fired”.

Oddly a phrase that that man is apparently SCARED to use IN REAL LIFE to fire White House staff or his failed appointees.

:smile:

They should remove Cosby’s.

The West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce had-has already been heavily petitioned to remove Cosby’s Star but they refused noting that basically they would not do any star removals based on public anger.

They should do it not based on public anger but on the fact that Cosby is a serial rapist. I mean, even Penn State took down Joe Paterno’s statue.

Yeah right, another case of caving to psychopath liberals and their violent ways. They’re afraid of having to replace it again when some nut decides to destroy it again. Instead of arresting him and making him pay for the replacement they decide to not have it. What does that show you?

strong text
Who raised you people? You all are so pathetic YOU LOST THE ELECTION STUPID NOW MOVE ON GROW UP YOU UNHUMAN ASSWIPES! You whine and cry about how someone treats others when you treat others way worse then anybody cant you see and hear whats happening. Your destroying our country because we didnt vote for someone who doesnt give a ■■■■■ So you obviously dont either. So group together and have meetings to over come your disgusting behavior. You are so pathetic. Losers

Blockquote