LIBERAL RAGE: Democrat Candidate Compares Trump to OSAMA BIN LADEN

Would it have helped if I had said “some on the right”? Is Donald Trump on the right?

"People cannot, they cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and can’t even mention the words ‘radical Islamic terrorism.’ There’s something going on. It’s inconceivable. There’s something going on.” --Donald Trump

That’s the best you can do? Hilarious.

Here’s another fun one:

Marco Rubio believes President Barack Obama is “intentionally” trying to destroy America, the Florida senator’s communications director said Tuesday.
Asked by CNN’s Chris Cuomo if the senator believes Obama is “intentionally trying to destroy the country,” Rubio spokesman Alex Conant said, “Absolutely.”
“All evidence confirms that,” Conant said on CNN’s “New Day.”

Well, I wouldn’t expect anything else from the founder of ISIS, would you?

1 Like

Do you deny that Trump was insinuating that Obama was a “radical Islamic” terrorist?

It’s all starting to come together now, and the solution is clear: boycott ABC until they bring back Roseanne!

No it didn’t.

Given Trump’s paranoia about Obama and the Deep State, the next time Obama has any kind of public interview and is asked about Trump, he should just grin and say, “Well, you know, we have a few surprises for him coming up!”

1 Like

We’ve got someone making this very argument in another thread here on this board.

Regarding Obama’s DACA program: “Which was part of his desire to destroy America from within.”

You must have linked the wrong post.

No. Did you read the thread?

No, I don’t intend to read the entire thread looking for your nebulous point.

Is there a particular post in there I should look at?

I already posted it for you.

“The DACA EO will be one of Obama’s lasting legacy,” biggestal99 wrote.

“Which was part of his desire to destroy America from within," johnwk2 replied.

People photoshopped obama into taliban photos and called him a traitor terrorist lover

John doesn’t "speak for the right’. He barely speaks for himself.

What people? Who do they represent other than themselves?

Oh i forgot only wr can make blanket statment about people

You asked for quotes of similar rhetoric from the right and I’ve now provided one from the Republican president (which you laughed off for some reason), one from a Republican senator (which you ignored), and one from a poster on this board making the argument today that Obama was out to destroy the country.

You started this with, “It’s ok, Trump is a White Male so there are no limits.” Why were there no limits for Obama?

Do you even read the posts you respond to?

See the above post.