Lib Santa brings tears

I’ve been doing a little digging…and you can now call him ‘Fired Santa’ for this stunt.

And the kid got his nerf gun anyhow.

Boy made to cry by ‘woke’ Santa over Nerf gun is given the toy by jolly Kris Kringle | Daily Mail Online

Good. He should have to register as a child abuser.

5 Likes

I remember as a kid I had this friend who loved Star Wars but on all of his toys the “guns” were removed by his mom as she thought it was too violent…sad

The one time myself and my bro’s got our toy guns taken away was when we got Super Soakers for a summer and surprised attacked our dad who then got pissed grabbed our Soakers and snapped them on his knee…we learned a valuable lesson that day

Oh please…when you tell your kid he can’t have that hot wheels car at the supermarket checkout lane, are you abusing your child?

The boy wasn’t his kid.

He’s a child abuser. Words are violence.

1 Like

What an awful thing to say.

Not sure how to say this…but sounds like your dad missed a great opportunity.

2 Likes

Oh please…just because the guy has a problem with nerf guns doesn’t make him a child abuser anymore than you not giving your child a hot wheels car makes you one.

Stupid guy who deserved to be fired? Absolutely. Lacking common sense, and needing to be sacked? Totally.

A child abuser? Gimmie a break. :rofl:

That poor kid is mentally scared for life.

3 Likes

I don’t think a 4 year old understands the difference.

This was Santa. It was supposed to be a magical moment in a time of innocence.

By the time he is 5 or 6 he probably won’t believe in Santa anymore and then the magic is gone forever.

3 Likes

Just wait until he finds out that Santa isn’t real

3 Likes

What!!!

3 Likes

Comment of the day. :grin:

I can’t wait until speech from other “teachers” is criminalized as well…

facebook and twitter will block any mention of it…

Culture war? You guys started it, and now don’t you have the guts to continue it? Or are you just scared that you are losing it?

He’ll probably end up an abuser himself. Stop the cycle!

2 Likes

No, just the downfall of libs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Santa was real that day.

This just shows that the War on Christmas is an inside job.

1 Like

Yeah, someone should … him.