LGBTQ Club Mass Shooting

What if you’re the problem?

Ok?

Not even sure what you’re asking? As to why a girl might not like me? Of course I’m the problem.

Looking at the news just last year he was booked into the El Paso County Jail on charges of felony menacing and first-degree kidnapping

Yet one year later he is out and did this. Our sentencing sucks to many psyhco’s walking around with violent records.

7 Likes

Not necessarily.

What if they didn’t like you because you had bad breath, wouldn’t you want to know?

I know, I know, what’s a Tik Tok, what’s a Libs of Tik Tok, I don’t computer good.

3 Likes

A man walks into a gay club and murders 5, injured 18.
This will be investigated and the killer charged accordingly and most likely a “hate crime” because the dead and wounded are LGBQRSTUV.
The event will be politicized ad nauseum by the alphabet gender ID groups and of course the anti-gun/ ban/ disarm fanatics.
In Moscow Idaho four U of ID coeds we’re butchered in their sleep with a KBar type tactical knife. No gender ID questions raised or advertised. No gun used to kill or killer apprehended yet.
Watch which one gets all the attention.

7 Likes

Somehow I have a feeling this is a judiciary issue.

He should have been a prohibited person. Colorado has all the laws hoplophobes keep demanding.

3 Likes

Hence why laws don’t stop crime, only facilitate punishment.

3 Likes

I see Biden is out there demanding gun legislation before rigor mortising sets in…

8 Likes

Of course, never let a tragedy go to waste.

8 Likes

The longer this goes without details about the shooter, I have to assume he is not straight and White.

6 Likes

Maybe someone thought he was a she turns out to be a he after all?

3 Likes

Looks like there might be some indications of mental illness according to the article. This is probably going to shape up to another all the signs present, but nothing done.

1 Like

I was just thinking the same thing

2 Likes

They were still counting the votes. Wait a little.

1 Like

Calm down Tommy … :smirk:

4 Likes

There is the root issue.

Justice denied.

Hmmm…probably a coincidence.

Heavy has confirmed that Aldrich is the grandson of outgoing Republican State Assembly member Randy Voepel, the former mayor of Santee, California. Voepel represents the 71st district in the San Diego area. There were calls to expel Voepel from the state Assembly after he made comments comparing the January 6 attacks to the Revolutionary War. Aldrich’s mother, Laura Voepel, has written posts praising Randy Voepel on Facebook and confirming he is her father.

You’re trying so hard…

Sins of the grandfather now?

1 Like