LEVIN ON HANNITY: Not A Single Person with First-Hand Knowledge Filed a Whistleblower Complaint

Originally published at: LEVIN ON HANNITY: Not A Single Person with First-Hand Knowledge Filed a Whistleblower Complaint | Sean Hannity

Mark Levin spoke with Sean Hannity Thursday on the Democrats’ latest obsession with the Ukraine; saying not a “single person” with first-hand knowledge of the President’s phone call filed a whistleblower complaint.

“After I watched this hearing, it was like waterboarding. When it comes to Trump, Democrats and the media are like drug addicts looking for their next fix… They’re really freaking out… I can tell you that a CIA agent can’t write something like this, this is a legal brief,” said Levin.

“I want to know who wrote this. I want to know who this man spoke to… He knew nothing, he heard that certain people at the White House were upset. Isn’t it funny that not a single person with first-hand knowledge filed a whistleblower complaint?” he asked.

Levin’s comments echo similar statements from Sen. Lindsey Graham, who demanded to know who provided the whistleblower with sensitive information.

“It is imperative we find out which White House official talked to the whistleblower and why. Why didn’t they lodge the complaint?” asked Graham on social media.

“As to the other matters in complaint: Clearly a coordinated effort to take second-hand information to create a narrative damaging to the President. When I think of whistleblower complaints I generally think of someone with first-hand knowledge of the events in question,” he added.

It is imperative we find out which White House official talked to the whistleblower and why.

Why didn’t they lodge the complaint?

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) September 26, 2019

As to the House of Representatives:

If you believe this complaint has put the public in grave danger, don’t you have an obligation to vote to launch an impeachment inquiry?

Americans deserve to see where you stand and evaluate your judgement.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) September 26, 2019

“As to the House of Representatives: If you believe this complaint has put the public in grave danger, don’t you have an obligation to vote to launch an impeachment inquiry? Americans deserve to see where you stand and evaluate your judgement,” posted Graham.