Let's Talk Trump Psychology

Agreed, but it is also the correct term.

Some people can’t say surreptitious surveillance, much less spell it.

100,000 per month kinda sounds like an invasion. Just sayin.

Barr could have said that but it wouldn’t have the desired effect on ‘the audience’.

We invaded Iraq with 190,000 total.

He doesn’t have to AG the way you think he should. And Trump doesn’t have to President the way you want him to.

You lost.

1 Like

And we didn’t demand that they pay for our education, health care, food or housing. So Iraq got off easy.

That they identified. With potentially thousands more… That’s at least 2 orders of magnitude more than the Obama admin.

Because. It. Was. Different.

The outcome is the same if you’re one of the kids obama took your parents and locked you in a cage.

Which was incredibly rare and in legitimate cases where the “parent” wasn’t actually their parent or the parent was smuggling drugs. Why are you trying to equivocate so desperately here? The two situations are immensely different.

She said something stupid and when called out she attempted to claim it was because she is black…

She is a ■■■■■■■ idiot who knows buzz words.

No they aren’t. The outcome is the same. Kids were separated and locked in cages. How many does it take?

You didn’t listen.

Yes i did. I listened to hear on joe Rogan podcast…she is a moron

You didn’t listen to the statement she made at the hearing.

You are not more intelligent than she. Being a “moron” does not make her wrong in every case, you should know that. It’s common sense.

Also if you are going to call someone a “moron”, it’s probably beneficial to check your own grammar. For optic’s sake. :+1:

I don’t give a ■■■■

Obviously.

Just want to put this here.

I read back through most of the posts in this thread.

I also read the thread about trolling.

Interesting.