Let's clear this up, yes the President absolutely has the authority to do what is necessary to protect the sovereignty of the Nation and the welfare of its people!

This is the result of a bleeding heart city not only defunding the police but disarming them. Don’t see any night sticks, pepper spray, in the video? A stun gun may been helpful? The use of a firearm would be unwarranted, then they would become the criminals. NY police officers are now just security guards. You couldn’t pay me enough to be a NY police officer, who puts his life on the line everyday, only to have the judges and court system let criminals off with a slap on the wrist. The lib politicians do what they do best…put a band-aid on it and spin the reasons why or why not. I watched one of the attackers leaving the court house giving 2 middle fingers to the news cameras, this is the mentality of these low lives. Being Biden’s Guests does not give them special privileges…they may think so! Not!

3 Likes

This is from one of the links in the OP:

Existing law not only allows the Department of Homeland Security to detain aliens apprehended at the border — it requires the department to do so.

The administration’s insistence on “catch and release” in lieu of that detention mandate is the border crisis’s biggest driver.

Border Patrol agents in December nabbed nearly 250,000 illegal migrants at the southern border and almost immediately cut more than 191,000 of them loose, allowing them to remain in the country — perhaps forever. Most of the rest will probably be released, too.

3 Likes

The pathologically dishonest fraud living in the White House just told America he’s done all he could.

“ President Biden claimed Tuesday “I’ve done all I can do” to secure the U.S. border, as Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is facing an impeachment push by House Republicans over his perceived failure to handle the immigration crisis.

Biden made the comment while speaking to reporters as he was leaving the White House, saying “I’ve done all I can do, just give me the power.”

“I asked them the very day I got into office,” Biden continued. “Give me the Border Patrol. Give me the judges. Give me the people who can stop this.” Biden says 'I've done all I can do' to secure US border | Fox News

House speaker Mike Johnson says the president is either lying or misinformed. I’d go with option C…both. “ “Here are just a few of the authorities at his disposal – if only he would use them: Presidential Authority to Restrict Entry 212(f), Expedited Removal 235(b)(1), Discretionary Detention Authority 236(a), Mandatory Detention 236(c). No more excuses,” Johnson added.”

This crisis was created by a bunch of clueless Joe executive orders…it’s on Joey and nobody else.

It’s betraying his duties as President.