Let them drive Teslas…

No i was referring solely to the topic of owning an EV.

And you asked why anyone has a problem with it and I told you.

Lol err ok. Not sure where we are going with this but I think we have exhausted this specific back and forth.

It’s not just one Democrat, but you already knew that. The White House clearly believes that “just buy a Tesla” is sound policy during an energy crisis.

Biden’s Energy Secretary laughing at the poors:

Biden’s Transportation Secretary shrugging his shoulders and telling “rural residents” to just buy an EV.

Climate change is not a threat and never has been since humans learned to adapt to the elements with our larger than any other creature on planet earth brain power. We need to draw upon whatever collective brain power humans have left to realize that the whole manmade GW/CC “new green deal” is the real threat!

Sure everyone just buy an EV

Oops, we just destroyed the power grid.

2 Likes

Or Nancy Pelosi: let them eat ice cream…

2 Likes

That’s great. What percentage of people are driving EVs right now? And I believe you fully understand that a big part of my point is people being forced by government long before enough infrastructure is in place to support the push. And, you didn’t address any of the other points I made either.

I’m not opposed to electric cars. But as usual with you Libs, your leaders lie outright about their motives and cause problems which don’t have to happen. Just like the idiot Lib Janet Yellen just demonstrated when she went before Congress talking about inflation…. Didn’t have to happen and anyone with a functioning brain saw it coming months ago. Donald Trump predicted it during the debates.

These green energy policies are hurting Americans badly and Biden isn’t getting the message and he’s doubling down on stupid…
What a shock.

2 Likes

You do realize I was using Tesla as an example don’t you? Of course you don’t. I don’t believe she actually said Tesla. That Doesn’t change her ignorant tone deaf post or the points I made. Thanks for being predictable as ever.

They must, above everything else, support the short sighted stupidity of their leaders and ignore the obvious lies and limits of what they say.

1 Like

As much as you guys want to tell fearmongering stories, no one is pushing for millions of EVs to be purchased right now.

It’s not gonna go down like that.

Golly! Only 14 stops! Good thing none of those charging stations was unexpectedly out of service then huh? I’m sure though you could just call triple A and they would dispatch a mobile charging truck to your location.

Only 14 stops. And you think that’s great.

1 Like

Because here in Hannityland, cons must argue with everything a lib says.

Yes, I didn’t mention these points but then Libs don’t think or care about them anyway.

1 Like

What do you call urging Americans to buy them? If not urging millions of people to buy them?

2 Likes

Politicians doing their political thing.

And those that agree with them think it’s great, and those that don’t get angry, especially when they listen to talking heads telling them to get angry.

It’s not gonna go down like that.

And you know it’s not so why do you keep projecting a possible future state onto today’s conditions?

How is it not going down like that? This is the first time I have been looking at potential brown and black outs in the MISO grid. That’s on the green energy people, we closed down 13 gigawatts and added eight, and electric vehicles aren’t helping

1 Like

Because of a sudden influx of EVs?

Partially sure. They eat huge amounts of power. Around 280 kwh per ev on monthly average, multiplied by every EV in the grid area.

So when Chevy says it’s ev truck can power your house for ten days, that means every time that truck fuels up its like having ten more houses on the grid.