Lend Lease passes and will become Law

I’m more worried about tyrants in the Whitehouse then some tyrants overseas.

3 Likes

Hitler could have been stopped at Czechoslovakia. He did not yet have the mighty war machine he unleashed on Russia.

Instead, he was appeased, and you know the rest.

Russis is not this country’s adversary. Putin is fighting the puppets of Soros, Obama, and the Bidens. We true American MAGA citizens will one day be fighting the same puppets. You are of the army of the Left…of Soros.

Okay.

Russia, I.e. Putin, is out to make Russia Great Again, at the expense of his neighbors. He is not your ally or your friend.

1 Like

Truth…

1 Like

Why are you worried about that? Your boi isn’t in the White House anymore.

Loving your left-wing dictator and your minster of truth.

1 Like

What is the weather like in St. Petersburg?

You are loving a tyrant. Kiss up to Putin and figure out how to sleep with yourself.

1. not my problem
  2. you have no more evidence of that than progs had that MAGA meant white supremacy.
  3. the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Zelensky was part of the Soros/Biden plot to ruin Trump. Zelensky and the other soros puppets are MY enemies.

Better than yours in hell.

I know you are trolling so i react and get banned again.

The evidence of Russia being out to expand Russia is Russian troops in another country.
The evidence that he is just out to make Russia great again is his claim to Ukraine because it was once ruled by Russia.

Left-wing authoritarians effect me far more then Putin.

But if you want to fight Putin man up.

2 Likes

Nonsense. MsM narrative. There are other reasons he went into Ukraine. People have been analyzing them for months. You choose to believe what you believe. Virtually all my reading is from articles that predate the war… articles about Soros and Obama taking control of Ukraine from 2013 onward. And it is no random coincidence that Vindman was Ukrainian. Zelensky was part of the plot to impeach my president. Ukraine is their nest…my enemy’s nest. And Putin is fighting my enemy.

Pretty much believing Putin on how he views Ukraine.

Ukraine was trying to get aid from whoever was in the White House. They didn’t impeach Trump Twice, that was House Democrats

I doubt the USN is going to take me back at my age, but dying for freedom was never a fear of mine.

I’ve read nothing putin has written. I’m surprised he still gets through the MSM information blockade.

Soros thanks you.

Well my fight isn’t with Putin…in fact EU is just as guilty. They have blood on their hands.

Meanwhile we are rushing into authoritarian dictatorship. That concerns me far more then Europe endless wars.

1 Like