Lend Lease passes and will become Law

Okay.

It’s been 8 months since “we” got run out of A-stan. You can take your own “freedom loving” ass this time and satisfy your own blood lust. Go sign up. G’head. Maybe you can win one for the flag.

1 Like

No Russian ever called me a bigot fascist.

2 Likes

Of course. We were making a stand while still giving both the ourselves and the Russians a way to save face at each and every turn. A way for both of us to get out while maintaining our support for Ukraine. We were maintain reasonable levels of plausible deniability when it came to weapons shipments. This new lend lease agreement feels like it’s going too far and boxing him in to certain extent. Because at that point his soldiers will be dying to sophisticated American weapons systems that Americans trained the Ukrainians to use.

So far, Putin hasn’t taken the hint to heart. He’s certainly dedicated. But as Russian soldiers keep dying in their numbers they are dying at and if Ukraine keeps up these attacks on the Russian border towns, eventually he will have to go all the way to win (which may cost him his comfortable position or even his own death) or find a way out of the quagmire. We keep that carpet open for him to walk on when the time comes. We keep the channels open. We have to give him a way to save face.

We are right back in the Cold War. As much as I detest Putin, who is nothing more than a Bond villain, he is a very powerful Bond villain when you include his trump card. We can’t treat him like we treated Saddam. Everyone is going to have to find a compromise that allows everyone, the Ukrainians, the Russians, and the West, to save face.

1 Like

I don’t have blood lust. Near as I can tell, the blood lust is coming from the Russians.

He didn’t say it is wrong, just sobering. The thought of another WWII isn’t sobering? How about a WWII with nuclear weapons?
I’m sobered.

2 Likes

I’m terrified.

Bull ■■■■■ Your posts reek of it. Go ahead. Go on.

1 Like

Well, as they say, freedom isn’t free. If we conduct our foreign policy from a position of fear, the tyrants will rule the world.

Are other countries contributing proportional to their economies? Did we coordinate with those other countries on this? We were told Biden was better working with other countries. Did he?

Nonsense. I support the right of the Ukrainians to defend themselves, and i support us helping them do so.

Good Lord. Fight 'em over there so we don’t have to fight 'em over here! Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out! Kill a commie for mommy! Death from above! Death before dismount!

What threat is Russia to your freedom? You live in a police state now.

2 Likes

I don’t know, but I doubt it

Probably. But be advised, I am not posting from the situation room.

IBID.

Then go support them. Don’t just talk about it, get a rucksack and a rifle and go! Get down out of the bleachers and into the game.

1 Like

If general nuclear war breaks out, there will be nothing worth fighting over for either the Free World or the Tyrants.

This wouldn’t be like World War II. It would last maybe 24 hours. And it would kill billions. And the long term survivors, the ones who make it out of the first year (when most of us will perish), will be wishing they died too.

Even worse than all the lives, our civilizations, our cultures… it’ll be gone. It will be nothing but a memory for those survivors. But their children and the children after that, wouldn’t even know it really existed.

So dramatic.

Refer to history and play out Japan and Germany unopposed.

Go right ahead. You need money for a ticket? You can even use your screen name as a call sign.

1 Like

I am familiar with the risks of nuclear war. My point is that freedom loving peoples either make a stand or knuckle under.

And for the record, the elephant on the globe has not yet unlimbered. What happens if China thinks the free world will submit to their voracious appetite?

Talk about drama? Russia is not Japan or Germany in the 1930s and 40s in any way. You are completely propagandized by your MSM.

1 Like

Why? Why is my presence essential to this war? Regardless of what I do or don’t do, Russia invaded Ukraine, and with or without our help, they are now fighting for their lives. We might as well help them, given that Russia is an adversary, an Putin is a bloody minded tyrant.