LEMON LOSES IT: CNN Host Has On-Air Meltdown, Tantrum After Kasich Says Trump Address ‘Fine’

Originally published at: LEMON LOSES IT: CNN Host Has On-Air Meltdown, Tantrum After Kasich Says Trump Address ‘Fine’ | Sean Hannity

CNN’s Don Lemon was panned on social media Wednesday night after his on-air meltdown following President Trump’s address on the Coronavirus; screaming about the speech after John Kasich called it “fine.”

“Look, I watched the address tonight and I thought it was fine. He did fine,” Kasich said. “I’m glad he did the address tonight and I think that was important.”

“I don’t know if he stuck to the script or not, but whatever script he read was wrong, because they had to clarify it several times,” Lemon complained. “And I’ve just got to say if the president came out to calm people’s fears, he didn’t do a good job of it because he had to come back and clarify it several times! And this has been going on long enough for them to get it straight! We need straight, accurate information from this president and this administration and we’re not getting it!”

“First of all, he read it,” Kasich fired-back. “And somebody — I don’t want to get into that.”

“Why not?! That’s why you’re here!” Lemon screamed. “To talk about the president’s address!”

“Because we’re here to talk about the president — I don’t want you to go on and deflect and talk about something else, because we’re here to talk about the president’s address. And you said that someone else wrote it — he’s the president! Even if someone else wrote it, it should be right!” he yelled.

Watch the Lemon’s on-air meltdown above.