Left-wing hypocrites. Yes I said Left-wing hypocrites

Still do. Ya wanna be transparent and call this whole thread what it is?

3 Likes

Just what is supposed to be soviet style closed door process. I do not know what you are talking about

That the left-wing are hypocrites…sure.

How’s that for transparency?

Hypocritical from the right as well.

Seems like a broad brush.

I’m clicking the stopwatch now to see how long this post lasts before it’s deleted.

2 Likes

It’s the left that saying we can’t use the word lynching after they used the word for years.

That’s what this thread is about.

Have at it with your 20 year old quotes. Please don’t pretend that there’s no hypocrisy in the Trump camp. Trump supporters are defending and excusing corruption that would not be tolerated with a Democrat president.

Good luck.

1 Like

Right, like Obama using goverment agencies as a political weapon against his opponents.

Libs don’t have the moral high ground here…specially when they’re acting like the old Soviet secret police.

Stop.

Demand honesty from the politicians you support. Don’t excuse their corruption. Don’t be a lib.

1 Like

:flushed::rofl::scream:

1 Like

As soon as you demand honesty from your kin.

Again, libs demand others what they won’t do for themselves.

1 Like

I’m not the left…just a common sense person who knows what the word is all about…and why this thread is here .

Libs are not my kin. The world isn’t as black and white as you want it to be. I don’t vote democrat. But I believe what is happening to Trump is justified. He is corrupt and foolish. He is not fit for office.

2 Likes

It’s what YOU see the word as.

And that’s your opinion…not mine.

It’s an opinion based on evidence.

2 Likes

That’s when trump invites only Russian politicians into the Oval Office and only Russian reporters.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, wait a minute - are you saying this isn’t an impeachment, but merely some sort of inquiry into whether an impeachment is warranted?

That makes no sense - Trump World wouldn’t be in a frothy tizzy about Super Secret Soviet Shenanigans if this was just an inquiry! Strange things are afoot!

1 Like

Well things do culturally evolve over time. A great example of this is that typically when someone mentions lynching, they don’t associate it with cowboys. We had this thing happen in American History between the wild west and now, which altered the contextual connotations of the word. I know it’s irritating to keep up with, and you really don’t have to. You can say whatever you want! But some people might think you’re a jerk. That also is their right. A free society can really be a hassle.

2 Likes

What evidence is that? You have none. That’s the reason for Soviet style secrecy.

No this thread isn’t about that. It’s about left-wing hypocrisy concerning the word lynching.

1 Like