Leaked photos of the Biden camps. It's worse than you could imagine

Didn’t need to AOC was outraged at then Prez Trump “locking children away in cages”. You know, the ones Barry and Joey built.

2 Likes

Easy. He’s agreeing with you.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Why do you think this story is about Okeefe

Well it has to be otherwise talking about the actual op would get uncomfortable.

2 Likes

You’re being very generous calling O’Keefe a reporter.

:rofl: we get it. Libs have to attack the messenger when they don’t like the message.

3 Likes

Yes I’m sure O’Keefe was holding back all of those anti-Trump investigations he was working on.

Do you know who O’Keefe is?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Why?

Come on man.

What? O’Keefe is a scum bag.

So what?

We don’t care if you hate OKeefe. The Biden border policy is demented.

Agreed?

2 Likes

Right? In fact, she went down there stood in front of a facility and burst into tears. I am dismayed at total the lack of bursting during this debacle.

2 Likes

Fix it?

They got elected to open the border.

Biden said he would and he did.

2 Likes

He did. He flat out told them. Come! Now they’re here and he doesn’t know what to do with them. So they’re in cages and shipping containers.

3 Likes

As if no one saw this coming after reversing the previous administrations border policies (That did decrease illegal immigration). Number one responsibility for government is to keep its citizens safe, not cowl to far left outrage and let all hell break loose on the southern border.

Were is all the super spreader outrage?

:roll_eyes: der

4 Likes

I wouldn’t call it demented.

What would you call it? I know you don’t want to be too harsh. Certainly holding Biden accountable is out of the question. Right?