Lawless and Corruption

No, no he doesn’t. But he did earn, running for office, didn’t he?

Well, there is falangism. They will go there next.

Nobody likes a loser.

1 Like

Not entirely true. Should we take the word of Democratic politicians or not?

You were the dealers, you gave him the nomination.

4 Likes

At the table sat Bush, Kasich, Paul, Rubio, Cruz, Christie, Santorum and Huckabee.

3 Likes

But they didn’t come right and say they hated the same people we hate.

6 Likes

C37BDBD4-AB4A-4D47-96B9-07FC48BA4466

They have fear but goes a long way for them.

That passive “hand dealt” says it all. Trump didn’t fall out of the sky. The GOP/conservatives have gone out of their way to embrace him, enable him, fluff him, etc.

As for all the other predictable excuses, deflections, rationalizations, evasions, What about ___s, etc. here: Yes. People can come up with all kinds of justifications for their dumb, terrible (active and passive) choices. I’m sure lots of 1968 George Wallace voters would have all kinds of reasons (Look at the riots in the cities!) that they’d be happy to explain, if they admitted voting for him at all.

3 Likes

Hey, Trump hasn’t lost yet. He could still pull another inside straight. Seriously.

1 Like

and then excuse corruption because at least it’s republican corruption.

That’s a terrible plan for the country.

2 Likes

A dream scenario is the rebellion that happened in '16, except led by a person with actual conservative philosophy.

No such principles exist any anymore. You used to be able to say “I’m fiscally conservative, socially liberal” but what the hell is that now even? The only budget cuts republicans propose are whatever political wedge issue will get them noticed.

So, I donno. I can see this shaking out with an actual progressive party, a moderate group closer to the “blue-dog dems” and then a nationalist/conspiracy party.

It doesn’t matter who loses, the loser will be discarded.

1 Like

Did they forget there was a primary?

1 Like

I truly hope you’re off base on a “conspiracy” party, but that might prove to be an unfortunately sound prediction.

1 Like

this is the beginning of “I never supported him”. Laying the ground work incase he loses the election.

Yes…we all “get it”. Only democrats can use power without abusing it.

You want to blame me go for it…I’ll just laugh in lib faces.

2 Likes

No acknowledgment of progressive policy failures or the grand social engineering ambitions of the Democratic party - they aren’t offering a viable alternative.

1 Like

Could you list the failures, maybe in the light of the OP?