LATEST: Biden suggests his uncle was eaten by cannibals after being shot down during WWII

Yeah well, it’s possible I suppose. (facepalm)

5 Likes

Aw … That’s just Joe being Joe. :smile:

2 Likes

This has to be a Babylon Bee spinoff.

panem et circenses

bread and circuses

2 Likes

Oh man, I hope he’s alright! :rofl:

1 Like

I wonder what the press coverage would be like if the other candidate had said this.

Probably the same, right?

The whole “cannibal” thing is an inside joke to the deranged madmen of Washington DC

Looks like he’s taking a run at beating Hillary’s dodging sniper fire comments in politic’s most laughable lies.

8 Likes

8 Likes

You can hardly go to a seven eleven store that isn’t run by a cannibal, am I right?

7 Likes

Defense Department records say Uncle of Joey Potato Head was a passenger in a “twin engine aircraft that lost power to both engines and plunged into the sea off the northern tip of New Guinea”.
Cannibals go scuba diving for supper?
My first reaction was how did this information get to be available so quickly without being quashed? AND
Considering all things, I wonder if the pilots gave Uncle Flub a Dub a turn at the controls? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
“Lost power at low altitude” is nice speak for pilot error or ran out of fuel.
No weather conditions indicated in the report.

1 Like

The weirdest thing about it is, he was asked “How was your lunch??”

2 Likes

Seriously though, if what biden said was all true, don’t you have to wonder wherethe cannibals got their anti-aircraft guns and artillery??

1 Like

Finally Hillary’s sniper fire story has been dethroned.

6 Likes

IMG_0729

4 Likes

I wonder what the response would be like if the other candidate had said this.

Actually i know exactly what it would be like :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha. Gold :star:

We all know exactly what it would looking like from the floor to the ceiling… :rofl:

crow-bird1

4 Likes

MSM isn’t burying it. They must not consider it a risk to his image.

1 Like

Cannibals? I thought they were zombies. :thinking:

1 Like