LATE NIGHT LECTURE: Jim Acosta TRASHES Trump, Sarah Sanders on Colbert

Originally published at: LATE NIGHT LECTURE: Jim Acosta TRASHES Trump, Sarah Sanders on Colbert | Sean Hannity

CNN senior White House Correspondent Jim Acosta took his war against the Trump administration to the Late Show Wednesday night; blasting the President for “taking children away from parents” and claiming he doesn’t want “to be the story” on live television.

“We’re not supposed to be the story,” Acosta told host Stephen Colbert. “That’s not why I’m out there… You know, I get accused of that from time to time, and my attitude is, listen, I’m allowed to care about this country just as much as anybody else.”

“And if you think that you can take children away from their parents on the border and put them in cages, if you think you can demonize immigrants and call them rapists and criminals, if you think that you can distort the sense of reality that we all have on a daily basis by telling lie after lie and falsehood after falsehood and not face any hard questions, then I think you’re just not living in the same United States of America that I live in,” he added.

For years I’ve wondered why so many liberals turn to late-night comedy shows for their political opinions, and then I saw jim acosta.

I no longer wonder.

Libs are so dump that way.

1 Like