Labor Secretary Acosta Resigns

Again, it’s easy to look like you’re draining the swamp when you’re the one filling it with ■■■■■■ people to begin with.

I still remember when Trump was hyping up his wonderful generals that he surrounded himself with. They’re all gone. But you got Bolton now, that makes up for it…i guess…

1 Like

He probably video taped powerful people having sex with children…

1 Like

He doesn’t exactly hire the best people.

yep. He’s got some sort of receipts for sure.

Is anyone actually surprised that “the best” don’t want to be associated with a person like Trump? I mean, come on.

1 Like

It’s probably safe to also say that no one would hire Donnie to run their business.

But we gave a horrible executive the keys to the country because of one theme.

Flyover country: “Well no one could possibly ■■■■ things up worse than Obama!”

Trump, “Hold my beer.”

8 Likes

You can tell the strength of an organization by the rate of it’s turnover of employees. Weak organizations, like the Obama administration, rarely cycles through employees. Nobody ever accused Barack Obama of being an innovator. Donald Trump, on the other hand, doesn’t do anything by the book. He makes things up as he goes and it shows. If one of his employees isn’t working out on any given day then they’re fired. That’s how you create a good working environment. People need to be on their toes. Don’t piss off the boss or you won’t have a job anymore.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1149681104229752832

We’re not at war.

that’s nuts.

Only the best people.

Scrolls like the credits of a Star Wars movie.

1 Like