Kremlin: We'll respond in kind if U.S. develops intermediate missiles

Because they’re demwits :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m still waiting on libs to answer why Obama didn’t do anything about Russia testing and developing new mid range missiles.

because he was a pansy lib.

Then again, he did apply sanctions for various actions. They had a very negative effect on the Russian economy.

But done nothing about development and testing which evidently lead to employing em in Oct 2016.

Obama got the Russians to sign New START. Relations didn’t really become frosty until much later in his presidency. It’s a shame. There’s not much you can do when a nuclear power wants to flex their regional muscles. What should Obama have done?

Another fake conservative. Spending no longer concerns you does it. You spent years on the previous incarnation of the forum talking about how Republicans and Conservatives were fiscally responsible and reducing our spending had to happen. Now Trump is in power you want to spend spend spend.

So I have to ask myself are you and all the other so called conservatives on this forum a) a hypocrite b) a liar or c) someone whose position has evolved?

And no this is not a personal attack just a genuine question fueled by the fact you and others seem to have flipped positions, when you spent years telling us just how principled conservatives were and it was these principles that set you apart from everyone else.

You mean the one that Russians violated before the ink was dried?

Can anyone who supports this move explain how dropping the treaty helps anything?

Genuine question. I don’t see it.

ok i’ll bite. When did the Russians violate New START? I can’t think of anything before the summer of 2016.

Yeah that’s what I’m wondering as well. So far the only answer seems to be that a new arms race will bankrupt them…

Well, I guess you could say Russia is no longer violating the treaty, so maybe that’s a win for him.

At best this gives Trump some red meat to toss to his base. I feel like we could have picked a less volatile topic though.

If they violate the treaty they should be punished, not rewarded.