King j’biden’s supreme court commission

What question do you think they need answer to?

The one that was part of his campaign platform.

I don’t agree with it

Fair enough. But I think the “commission” is a ruse. The decision has been made.

He doesn’t need the commission …

Of course he doesn’t. It’s just more Biden dishonesty.

Right so when is the nomination coming

[quote=“FreeAndClear, post:46, topic:238900, full:true”]

I’ll let you know after I get the call.
:joy:

1 Like

They are running the country as if they had the margins that Obama enjoyed his first term. Now scrambling because they are a midterm away from possibly losing both houses.

1 Like

It’s funny to watch the panty-bunching vapors brigade treat a center-right austerian compromiser as if he’s just Trumped the White House.

1 Like

If Republicans had the lack of ethics as Democrats, they were in a much better position to add Supreme Court seats at the beginning of Trump’s term than Democrats are now.
How quick the turned from making accusations of authoritarianism to swimming in it.

3 Likes

Nothing Trump ever did rose to the level of what the Democrats are pushing now. “Authoritarianism” has a different meaning for Democrats, similar to how they view “Peaceful Protest.”

2 Likes

The J’Biden bait and switch!

Really? That’s how you see it? Sorry you were fooled. When he was too afraid to answer any questions about it, I took that as a yes. Sorry that he got the best of you.
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

The nitwits aren’t taking into consideration the other side will do the exact same thing when they get in power, making the court a partisan joke.

Nope wasn’t fooled. J’Biden is a patsy. Pelosi stated she “won’t table a bill to pack the court”
LOL
Now ‘Ol Joey from Scranton is talking ■■■■ about sanctions for the Russkies!
Southern border debacle, Afghanistan withdrawal announcement, chafing Vlad Putin’s shorts.
There’s not enough popcorn for this circus show.
UNITY!
Suckers

1 Like

RT’s got your back on this one.
https://www.rt.com/usa/521169-democrats-unveil-supreme-court-expansion-bill/

Not quite. They’re taking every conceivable step to ensure that the other side never gets into power again.

Who was nominated for these seats?

Pelosi said she won’t bring the bill up to a vote. …

I am sure you were very unhappy with the former presidents announcements on the Afganistán withdrawal. Popcorn more popcorn please

There were no SC seats except to fill vacancies so I don’t know what you are talking about. That has been the process for well over a hundred years.
However, Republicans had the numbers in the Senate and House at the beginning of Trump’s term to create as many new seats on the Court as they wished, had they lacked the ethics.