King j’biden’s supreme court commission

It’s funny how every leftist that posts here told us that a Biden administration would be a “return to sanity,” “quiet, boring government” or “America needs a nap.” Literally everything we warned about is already happening or seriously being discussed by the Democratic ruling oligarchy. Supreme Court expansion, new states, fully open borders, a full bore assault on the energy industry, higher taxes, and a record number of executive orders. He was always a far left puppet and the American public was lied to.

11 Likes

Couldn’t hold that against her myself.

1 Like

They were suckers. The country will be wreckage trying to salvage itself before we even get a chance to try to get some sanity by flipping the Congress in 19 months!

2 Likes

They lied…

Libs said they’re against it are now supporting it. But again it’s what we come to expect. their lies have become predictable.

7 Likes

I don’t think people have the patience to wait 19 months. He has been named trafficker-in-chief.

I’m sure that’ll be denounced as “hate speech” if Twitter isn’t already raging.

1 Like

The Queen favourite President was Reagan, not because politics but because they both loved horses.
Reagan was the only President to be invited to Queen personal residence.

He earned it.

1 Like

Do you like Trump?

2 Likes

When you select a commission to see if you should pack the Supreme Court like you want to do, naturally you select commissioners who will decide that you should do just what you wanted to do. Why would you select a commission that you thought might tell you not to do what you want to do?

*KARL ROVE: I’ve seen a partial list, and there were only two Republicans on the list that I saw, and there may be more. Here’s the give-away. The co-chairman is Bob Bauer, and before the 2008 election he was the DNC general counsel and general counsel for Obama 2008 presidential campaign. He was counsel for the Obama re-elect in 2012. DNC general counsel. In the 2020 election, he helped Biden vet his vice presidential running mates, and then in the debate prep played Donald Trump in the debate prep for Joe Biden."

3 Likes

100 percent accurate.

Excellent post.

2 Likes

Oh no a POTUS following though on a campaign promise.

Can’t have that.

Allan

Great post. Thank you.

Leftists claimed Biden would be transparent…a return to honesty…an end to the daily chaos of Trump. Leftists lie.

The truth is we now have incompetence focused more on creating permanent one party rule than on the American people. Biden the great “moderate” has proven to be the most dishonest leftist we could have placed in the White House.

I agree with a poster above…the complete disaster Biden has created at the border…lefties impeached Trump for far less.

4 Likes

If they want to pack the court, I would recommend another big fence or two around the capitol.

1 Like

Discussed.

Oligarchies aren’t elected.

We have had an oligarchy for decades.

Is the sky falling yet? Asking for a friend

Why? Are keyboard warriors going to complain about getting pepper sprayed?

Ruth almost made it, didn’t she?

So you’re good with yet another Biden lie? You passed your purity test. Nice work!
:+1:

1 Like

Me? Where? It’s a commission…