Kennedy Retiring From USSC

Yes I intended it too, as I messed up the links. Think I got it this time.

Also here is an extremely sexist tweet from one of the nuts at CNN regarding Amy Barrett.

If you believe Trump makes decisions based on image and appearance (and he does), then here’s the next Supreme Court Justice

More projection from the left.

Catholic. Not sure how many millions of Americans are Catholic, but some on the left now are calling it a “cult”. That’s how deranged some of them are now.

The trump “girls?” One of those “girls” is in the administration. Who is talking about the other “girl?”

FYI, they’re both women.

Oh hell, that’s rich. Catholicism is still by far the largest denomination in the US and it’s growing by leaps and bounds with all of the illegals pouring into the country and reproducing.

Somewhere close to 90% of Mexicans and Central Americans are Catholic. :grinning:

Yes, and sexist and demeaning, because he’s implying she will be picked not on merit, but on her physical appearance.

That’s “progressive” alright.

Chuck Schumer gave a speech and listed reasons as to why she shouldn’t be picked, while distorting her record of course.

I think all the hysteria over someone who hasn’t even been nominated yet almost guarantees Trump is going to pick her now.

Are you completely unaware of the fact both of his older sons are married and that they too have been subject to the cheapshots of the left?

“Some” people are always saying something on the internet.

It shows you how insane things have gotten. And it’s why I think Ds are once again going to get their asses handed to them in an election. They simply aren’t crazy enough yet. :joy:

She does belong to a group called People of Praise, which could be where they are getting this nutty “cult” thing from. But that must be a group within the Catholic church, as I’ve heard that’s what her religion is.

All those illegal Catholics are going to vote for republicans?

Sigh. He’s commenting on trump’s criteria for picking women from central casting.

Where, in the post that I responded to, did you mention his sons or their wives? I’m sure lots of things are said on the internet. Are you going to go ballistic over all of them?

Nikki endorsed Rubio though, it was a last gasp effort to try and help him win SC. When Trump won that winner take all state, it was basically over.

I think criticism of Ivanka is fair game, because she’s in the administration. However, she’s not being criticized but viciously attacked and called vulgar names.

Tiffany is apoliltical, at least publicly, so should be left alone.

I do agree though the more they keep up the attacks the more likely it is to backfire. The WP even had an editorial saying so. I will see if I can find it.

I worried throughout the Obama years that some nut would “lose it” and try to assassinate him, either a nut from the right who believed he was the “Manchurian Candidate” hell bent on destroying the country, or some racist hell bent on initiating a race war, or even some nut on the left because all of the other attempts to implement Euro Style or even stricter gun control.

The level of hate and vitriol towards Obama though never approached what we’re seeing today and I will flat out be shocked if at least one attempt isn’t made during his first term.

I definitely expect to see more attempts made at assassinating lower level Republican candidates and office holders.

Things are worse today than even in the sixties and seventies and there obviously is no limit on how far the rhetoric is going to be taken which indicates we’re probably closer today for having widespread violence break out than we’ve been at any point in our lifetimes, and certainly in the last forty years.

“Trump Girls”. You really should try thinking before posting.

Meh. Michelle Obama was viciously attacked and called vulgar names or did everyone forget the threads about her?

WaPo: Dems About To Outrage Themselves Out Of Midterm Win

Not anything even close to the same level and certainly not coming from well respected journalists.

The selective amnesia is rampant around here.

Nothing “selective” about it. You’re just making crap up as usual playing the “whatabout” game.