Kennedy Retiring From USSC

If you can’t see it then you are not ready for this conversation.

Got plenty of book lernin’ in me.

Are you denying that Centgov rules over every aspect of our lives,

I know you do and I admire you for it. On this topic you were given the wrong books.

Keep on going with the loaded questions my man.

Maybe one day you will get a hit.

1 Like

How is that question loaded?

If you can’t see it then you aren’t ready for this conversation.

Ok. Let’s let the thread go back to the original topic.

Agreed.

10 char

Trump won by getting independent and moderate dem votes. He did this by convincing them that he’d be better for the economy, not to be a culture warrior.

The old mill and factory towns of Wisconsin and Michigan are a lot more socially liberal than I think most people realize, and the " build the wall" shtick doesn’t matter/work up there.

It wasn’t mexicans that shut the work down, it was activist hedge funds and NAFTA, and Trump led the workers to believe he’d put both in their place.

As we near the re-election campaign they’re going to be looking to hear about how the work is coming back, not how the administration is focused on culture warrior ■■■■ like annulling the marriages of their neighbors.

There is some truth to what you’re saying.

And beside. Goverment shouldn’t be involved. It has to remain neutral at all time.

1 Like

Good luck with that…

1 Like

obviously you don’t know how to play this game.

1. nominate a doctrine conservative woman
  2. let silly dems delay the final vote and believe they’re winning
  3. campaign hard on 'we can’t let them win this, our hair is on fire, vote, vote, vote for a conservative court!"
  4. quietly schedule the vote on the nomination in mid nov

Well no, since we don’t even elect presidents directly we have a much greater voice in all other elections.

Lends credence to the idea that they should wait until the midterms are over.

Well that’s completely false.

Yet they don’t get to make the nominations.

Obama got two appointees approved during off year election years.

It’s completely true. We directly elect our representatives and our presidents are elected by a bunch of appointees.

Perfect illustration of what republicans/cons are all about any more. This is really what the majority of your party is made up of these days.

Thanks FOX.

No, I get it and agree. I simply contradicted myself to save you the trouble. :wink:

And after the ■■■■ McConnell pulled, I would support it completely. They should add 20.