Kennedy Retiring From USSC

Elections have …you know…consequences…as some very “cerebral” and “historic” Liberal bozo stated once not long ago.
If Reps decide to take a high road, which I wish they wouldn’t since they never got same consideration from Democ rats, then you MAY get your wish.

Not exactly. In case you haven’t noticed. He still is pursuing his agenda regardless of the “investigation.” And it’s an investigation in name only. It’s been dead for a year. If you think the President is going to let that stop him, then you have not been paying attention. I can’t wait to see his nominee and I can’t wait to see the hysterical libs freak out.

Fat people are harder to kidnap or wheel out in a wheel barrel.

This should be interesting

Oh mama things about to get real interesting now!

Plus…if Black folks CAN use the N word 'cos they are black I, then can use Fat word 'cos I am fat.
I believe strongly in eye for an eye.

1 Like

Pregnancy watch??

Baby bump! Baby bump! Baby bump!

1 Like

That’s a word for it.

I think I can best describe my current mood as “despairing nihilism.”

Yes… we all should.

Maybe now we’ll really get to see how long a woman goes to prison for having an abortion.

I’m curious as to what the political ramifications will now be relative to the midterms.

Trump will nominate, and the GOP will confirm, a conservative to replace Kennedy before the midterms. This will effectively seal a conservative USSC for several years/decades. So, what will be the turnout implications then, knowing that the court’s ideological fate is now sealed and done? Republicans will not really be able to use the, “Get out and vote, the USSC depends on it because we are one Kennedy retirement away from it leaning left” anymore.

Rush just said as of July 31. Let the nominations and the consenting begin!!! Hopefully the new justice will be seated by Labor Day!!!

1 Like

Yeah… they are certainly getting this done before the mid terms. They can get a ham sandwich in that seat.

If we are really lucky we will get Arpaio on the bench. /sarcam

Perhaps someone should have codified it into law rather than depending on judicial fiat like an executive order.

1 Like

The court will tilt right thats for sure.

but these types of things run in cycles.

I remember when Burger, Blackmun, Powell, and Renhquist came in as justices in the late 60’s and early 70’s and there went the Warren court.

Allan

1 Like

Heritage has already picked out who it will be for him undoubtedly. He certainly is not well enough informed to select someone on his own.

I hope the judges on trump’s list all get increased protection.

You never know what these psycho libs will do nowadays.

2 Likes

Omg Moore for Scotus. PLEASE!!!

At least make sure they don’t get hit by any cars.

Yep best move for Trump and Confirmation is pick the person and get them confirmed to replace before the Mid Terms just in case.
The real fear would be if something happens to Ruth in the next year or 2 while Trump is still in power and if GOP still holds the keys.
They would be able to put another conservative judge and hold those keys for a lot longer.