Kellyanne quits

I feel bad for the daughter. I could imagine how much it would suck to have a monster for a mother. Hopefully she can change and be there for her and help instead of being the cause of the torment.

I found this…

claudia conway just went live on tiktok and talked about how her mother has physically and emotionally abused her for years and had her arrested for fake assault charges a few weeks ago.......someone get this girl emancipated STAT

— edgar allan poe dameron (@juliananannana) August 6, 2020

I think we can talk about the parents, but I don’t think we should be drawing attention to this minor child’s issues on social media.

5 Likes

Some select examples:

Slam on Trump.

Slam on Conway.

Trump and Conway

No comment needed on those.

Not at all surprising if true

I disagree. Child abuse should never be ignored. Even if it is still just alleged

For the sake of the child, hope things work out.

In regards to Kellyanne Conway…bih bye…
She would definitely go on a long list of those who sold their souls in defending and lying for the current occupant in the WH for mammon and notoriety at the expense of the American people. I hope history is unkind to her opportunistic lying ass.

4 Likes

Let’s get all the info first. This could just be a typical 15 year old being a 15 year old little ■■■■■ I’ll be the first to admit guilt on a few occasions.

1 Like

A federal judge threw the case out of court. :roll_eyes: Just another liberal attack on anyone connected to Trump and it’s too bad, so sad for vicious libs and Dems that apparently they couldn’t frame her or a crime or find a decades old infraction they could exploit.

1 Like

Very true.

Amazing lady. Standing up to media people on JIhad because they were lied to by former Obama admin official about Russian collusion.

Obama officials, who at the same time were testifying behind closed doors, they has no proof what so ever. Gosh, I’d be upset had I been fooled for 3 years by such liars.

Seems our press are those who can be fooled all the time…

I agree but both parents feel the situation is serious enough to warrant them stepping back and focusing on their kids.

I wish the best for her kids, who had no hand in their parents’ lives, personalities, or career choices.

But as far as Kellyanne and George go? ■■■■ them. They’re rich, connected, powerful, self-absorbed, etc. They’ll never miss a meal or lose their healthcare because someone was mean to them on the Internet.

They appear to be bad people who have made self-evidently bad choices, from which they will suffer few, if any, material consequences. And Kellyanne has now spent 4 or so years being a mendacious, malignant, manipulative ■■■■■■■■ propagandizing for policies that have harmed people significantly. No ■■■■■■■ way she just flicks a switch and turns that off when she comes home.

7 Likes

I concur. This is obviously a very troubled situation and with a child who is dealing with some very serious issues. Whether real or imagined by her is not of consequence. She needs help. The whole family would be making a very important step towards focusing on the children to just leave the public space and focus on each other. I will be praying for all of them. And I genuinely hope they can resolve their issues and these children find peace.

1 Like

I honestly couldn’t care less about any of this and the only reason anyone does is to take shots at Kellyanne.

I just replied to a post about Falwell in OTB, and i could use the same answer here. Don’t be lecturing about moral And spiritual issues if your own moral and spiritual life is lacking. Look what she has wrought.