One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Of course they do. They get tips all the time. https://www.fbi.gov/tips

She literally has no witnesses except for Mark Judge, and he said its insane and never happened. This lady was graciously given a chance to testify behind closed doors, and is making it a political stunt, by reciting exactly what Kamala Harris is stating. Either you are serious about testifying or your not, its that simple. You expect for the FBI to knock on every house that Blasey ford could have been in over 35yrs ago? Anita Hill had actual people who at least, attempted to corroborate her story. Blasey ford has nothing. Her story to the therapist is even different from the one she told her lawyer.

That’s the second time you made that insinuation. Got any proof to back it up? Also if she did in fact scrub it a few weeks ago then it’s all still viewable through archived pages.

Yup Exactly, the FBI knows shes a left wing kook and thats why they arent pursuing.

You don’t know what witnesses exist.

As for Judge, he was a blackout drunk throughout high school, who even wrote about escapades with Kavenaugh in his memoir.

Can you explain why Judge refuses to testify to Congress on Monday?

She said Judge is the only material witness she remembers, and he said it did not happen! Black out drunk? Now are we making things up? She said she was Drunk, and thats the reason she did not report it to the parents. She also told the therapist details, but said there were 4 people in the incident , but now changes it to two , and said 4 were at the party. She seems to forget a lot.

ever thought or considered that the FBI already have looked into this, and discovered her social media, and found out shes nothing but a left wing kook, and it shouldnt be investigated?

I think the FBI should pay Keith Ellison a visit too!

Judge wrote the book “Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk,” where he details his experiences of extensive drinking while attending Georgetown Preparatory School.

Judge writes that he is “shocked” about what he got away with in high school – recalling beach parties that hundreds of people would attend.

At another point he describes his high school as “positively swimming in alcohol.”

Judge also references a “Bart O’Kavanaugh,” who he writes vomited in someone’s car. It has not been confirmed whether this is a reference to Kavanaugh.

So now that we all agree that Judge was a self-admitted blackout drunk in high school, let’s also agree that he never said Kavanaugh did not attack Page.

WASHINGTON – Mark Judge, a high school friend of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday that he has no memory of an alleged 1982 sexual assault by Kavanaugh and does not want to testify.

Drunk or not, someone would remember attempted rape!

It’s telling that he DIDN’T sayd he never did it.

Oops

A little-known online media outlet, Grabien News, published a story that mistook Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University, for Christine A. Ford, a former professor at California State University at Fullerton. The piece highlighted poor reviews of Christine A. Ford’s teaching by students between 2010 and 2014.

Before it was retracted on Monday, the story went viral, fueled by tweets from the Drudge Report and conservative media host [Laura Ingraham]

I have no memory of this alleged incident," Judge states in the letter sent by his lawyer, Barbara Van Gelder.

“Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.”

Judge goes on to say that he has no additional information to provide the committee and therefore, does “not want to speak publicly regarding the incidents described in Dr. Ford’s letter.”

quote the whole thing, not just selective parts.

Who Cares the FBI has already looked into her, probably via Social Media, and found shes a loon, things arent investigated on hearsay, or else we would all be in jail.

He doesn’t remember and he didn’t see Kavanaugh do bad things. Sounds very convincing.

I have no memory of this alleged incident," Judge states in the letter sent by his lawyer, Barbara Van Gelder.

“Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.”

Judge goes on to say that he has no additional information to provide the committee and therefore, does “not want to speak publicly regarding the incidents described in Dr. Ford’s letter.”

He did a liberal media tactic and did not release his whole statement.

Do you work for the agency?

Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.”

I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr Ford Describes,

Seems like a forceful statement to me!

You messed up the quote. I didn’t post that.