Kansas votes to NOT remove abortion protection from state constitution

No. What’s gross is you thinking one human life that was denied its humanity by democrats can’t be compared to another human life that is currently being denied it’s humanity by democrats.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :thinking: :joy:

Oh another conservative saying slavery and abortion are exactly alike.

Y’all just can’t help yourselves.

An ultrasound makes the cruelty of abortion obvious. That is why the prolife clinics are attacked; the truth must be suppressed at all cost.

People knew that slavery was cruel but seeing the scars of whippings made it hard to rationalize. That is also why abolitionist journalists were violently attacked.

Hate to tell you but everyone has the right to compare abortion to slavery or whatever else they want. Seeing how there is a part in the constitution that gives everyone the right to say whatever they feel.

Again… thinking women are stupid is not a good look. I’m 100% certain a pregnant woman knows what they are going through

Where did I say that no one had the right to compare slavery to abortion?

I just said it gross. Especially given that during slavery, black women were forced to have sex, forced, to give birth, forced to abort based on someone’s else’s desire, and often had their new borns forcibly taken away.

Black women often aborted pregnancies on their own because they knew what their slave owners would do with the new born. Adult black women… often of similar age to the slaver or his family… was not in control of their own body.

Now conservatives are doing what they do best… controlling adult women.

Southern Democrats were pro-choice. If you don’t believe in slavery, then don’t own slaves.

And yet we’re not the ones claiming someone else is less than human and we can do what we like with it, even kill it.

And you’re wrong. It was the left controlling the slave women back then, and it’s the left asserting control of the unborn now.

3 Likes

Yet they are not smart enough to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

2 Likes

And what about the mother? Does she matter?

The left really?

Please tell me you are joking?

Man, it’s like you don’t know that you can get pregnant with protection.

That’s not what happens and you know it. Are women too stupid to prevent unwanted pregnancy or not?

Pregnancies don’t happen on protection?

If the answer is yes… then we must allow choice. A woman should not have to answer to you or anyone regarding whether or not they protected themselves.

And even if they didn’t protect themselves… they should be free to remedy that mistake. Whether it be plan B or 12 week abortion.

Are women too stupid to prevent unwanted pregnancy?

Nope.

Your point?

Sorry but as an adult woman no one has controlled me since I left home.
The left has tried to use me to gain power but unlike a lot of weak women I don’t believe their lies.
As a woman the I pity women who are so selfish that they kill their own child.
Funny that it is always men who are pushing for abortions.

2 Likes

She is not a mother. A mother would give her own life to save her child.

2 Likes

You weren’t a slave. I was talking about black women who were slaves.

That you think it’s selfishness is telling. I could also say it selfish to bring a baby into this world, only for the baby to suffer.

Neither were you a slave.
Sorry but as a man you really should not say what a woman is or isn’t.
I would rather suffer a bit and live a long life than have someone hack me to pieces.
All a woman has to do if she is so selfish that she does not want to raise a child is give that child to someone who does.
I am done with you. Anyone who values human life as little as you seem to is not worth my time.