Kamala in Guatemala NOT Well Received

There have been very few VPs that I trusted to be able to ascend to the top job should they have to.

George H.W. Bush was probably the last one I had complete confidence in.

1 Like

Pence won that debate.

4 Likes

Nah.

The fly performed better than both of them.

The fly won.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think there’s something to the theory that Avuncular Joe chose Harris to punitively destroy her completely, while honey-trapping the people who killed Buttigieg as his preferred choice.

Sneaky Pete would have been awful; but, by the time Biden is done giving Harris untractable problems to fail at, in the open, she won’t even have the twitterati to make noises about ‘first Asian veep.’

We’ll see, if he sends her to revive TPP in Taiwan…

1 Like

The One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier Show is a barrel of laughs.

Hope your Prez does not send Kamaalaa just before China invades Taiwan

3 Likes

Yeah, I am starting to wonder about that too.

1 Like

She will be a sage & visionary as soon as Biden can no longer function & she’s sworn in. She will also be praised for being the FIRST woman president! And…the FIRST woman of color president! And… breaker of glass ceilings! And…on and on and on…

Then you too will join in on it all. Amiright?

6 Likes

No, the left wanted her because they know she will do their bidding as she won’t know what to do & they know they can have her do most anything they have on their far, far left agenda, just like Biden now. He’s an idiot from way back, & now he’s losing mental capacity. They knew that early on, & knew he would be easy as well.

4 Likes

Biden’s actual approval rating is abysmal. The real one is not what we are being told.

4 Likes

Yeah, that will be a national embarrassment. Putin will eat Biden alive. Biden & Harris a national embarrassment & broad daylight shame.

5 Likes

Nope. She will suck as POTUS.

Allan

Can you unskew the poll numbers for us?

1 Like

She has always been quite unlikeable. Similar to Hillary.

The nastiness she threw at Kavanaugh is a good example. The nastiness she threw at biden debating.

Only 2 percent of the dem voters voted for her for president. They didn’t even like her.

4 Likes

Lol you guys are still on that idiocy?

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The difference between you and I, I listened to what former VP Pence said and have noted what he has done.

However, some are distracted by a small fly,
And, some are distracted by shiney objects.

1 Like

Just for the record Kamala was never in any danger in that plane the other day.

If worst came to worst she could have popped open that emergency door and rode her broom out of there. :wink:

4 Likes

Well at least she didn’t have to dodge any sniper fire!

4 Likes

She was chosen for 2 reasons. She had lady bits and was a POC.

6 Likes

She won’t be POTUS.

WAIT! Unless Jbiden dies or quits.

1 Like

POC? What’s that?

The only familiarity I have with that abbreviation refers to examination of miscarriages—Products of Conception.

1 Like