Kamala in Guatemala NOT Well Received

They aren’t buying what she has to say because she & Joe are so weak & corrupt.

Kamala Harris Greeted In Guatemala With ‘Go Home’ and ‘Trump Won’ Messages · The Floridian (floridianpress.com)

Guatemala protesters tell Kamala Harris ‘Trump won’ (nypost.com)

5 Likes

Did they fly a blimp of her?

2 Likes

need more cookies

1 Like

Creepy eyes without a face cookies.

2 Likes

The Trump Won one really made me laugh.

It is becoming clear that Kamala is not as talented as advertised.

1 Like

The whole world knows quite clearly, what half of our nation does not. What a cluster ■■■■ administration.

2 Likes

A few Guatemalan’s is the world?

That’s just the tip of the iceberg my friend that was exposed above the water. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

was it the main story on cnn?

2 Likes

ya know, i dont even think they bothered to “advertise” anything.

1 Like

Yeah, she should have done this.

1 Like

Get back to me when Biden’s job approval numbers go below that best that Trump could do.

…and yelled it from our southern border, as she personally witnessed the hundreds of thousands attempting to illegally cross due to her and Joe telling them to come.

Both Biden and Harris have made statements about folks coming to the border.
And it has been well publicized that these folks have been told differently from folks making money to get them to the border. Why do you people persist with the line that they are being invited by this administration? It is really silly.

Yeah…I know. Their tune has changed but that does not in anyway disregard what they initially said. Those that heard it, were capable of hearing it and they then set off on their long journey. Do you think they’re carrying televisions or radios? How about computers? How is it that you expect those in route, to hear this brand new message? My friend…he set off this firestorm of illegal immigration, reversed the agreements Trump made to help alleviate this and is solely responsible for the current disaster and to state other wise is what’s…SILLY.

4 Likes

We need to get her talking on camera more often.

4 Likes

Throwing money at them doesn’t seem to do too much to help.

Removing money from them seems to get their attention.

3 Likes

We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

2 Likes

why would she, that actually worked.

1 Like

telling them not to come… now.

what exactly is the message?

wait a week?

1 Like