Just don't call it open borders

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

from Sugar Land, Texas.

a fellow Texan.

Allan

First he lied and said there is no crisis.

…and yet…

Brandon flies them around the country in the middle of the night.

Is NYC a part of the government or is that…different?

You really should think before you post!

1 Like

He needs to ask Governor Abbott what he can do.

…instead of blocking him.

Nice

This is the era of the migrant! America belongs to them!

$1.

3 Likes

Biden has just one objective in mind, that is to keep bringing them in by the millions!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/biden-frees-825k-foreign-nationals-surpassing-san-fran-population/ar-BB1ipzfh?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=3f65357778444626b7ba9fe296bd8eb2&ei=129

1 Like
4 Likes

I hope he’s electrocuted so that there isn’t a 6th.

2 Likes

When I was a kid, I used to think adults knew everything.

Now that I am an adult (and have been for a long time), I realize there are adults who never stopped thinking like children. They have no place shaping policies, being in the legal system or anywhere in public service.

3 Likes

There is an old axiom … The more you know, the more you know that you don’t know." That wisdom comes only with age.

1 Like

My take on wisdom; wisdom is not making the same mistake twice.

When we are in our first generation, it’s pedal to the metal and a lot of mistakes are made…so much so…we’re almost idiots.

The second generation is when you become a parent. You still make mistakes but not at the same rate but potentially…larger ones.

Then when your children give you children and you enter the 3rd generation, if you don’t make the same mistake twice and you’ve made as many as I have…now…you’re almost a genius. The Lord’s plan is it’s time to teach your grandchildren what you’ve learned and the circle of life continues. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Correction, it is Biden’s FBI. Get the facts straight. Give me a break.

1 Like

Nothing to see here folks:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/more-than-8m-migrants-will-soon-be-living-in-the-us-a-167-increase-in-5-years/ar-BB1jiRTb?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=b157ec2362cc4f6896fdde8d9da0a466&ei=40

At the end of fiscal year 2023 on Sept. 30, more than 6 million asylum seekers and other migrants were listed on what is known as the “non-detained docket” — a court docket that consists of cases involving noncitizens who have been temporarily released from ICE custody.

The Biden Administration anticipates that number will swell to 8 million by Oct. 1, according to Department of Homeland Security documents sent to Congress and obtained by Axios.

1 Like

This is disturbing….

“Biden secretly dumped 320,000 ‘inadmissible’ illegal immigrants into US cities”. Biden secretly dumped 320,000 ‘inadmissible’ illegal immigrants into US cities - Washington Examiner

“ Efforts by open-border Democrats to blame the growing big-city migrant crisis on Texas and its program of busing illegal immigrants north are being upstaged by a new investigation showing that President Joe Biden has secretly flown hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from Latin American airports to 43 U.S. cities.

The unusual program, kept from the public, involved at least 320,000 illegal immigrants the administration admits are “inadmissible” immigrants, far more than previously reported.

Despite facing a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from the Center for Immigration Studies, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection has refused to identify the 43 airports it is dumping immigrants at after direct flights from Latin America.”.

How is this acceptable?

3 Likes

Why not.
If the other side is willing to let them do all this outrageous stuff…why not ask.
Nobody will stop them.
Can’t blame them any more.

Reminds me of a joke.
Man comes home, finds a naked man in the bedroom and POLITELY asks:
Excuse me…what are you doing here, please?
Waiting for a bus, says the man.
One can winn a lot by asking the stupid in front of them…all they have to do is ASK.

It isn’t “disturbing”…it’s ■■■■■■■ TREASON!

1 Like