Just don't call it open borders

What’s the point of that? If they want open borders why waste the effort on that?

Do you honestly have to ask? EVERYTHING this administration says about the border is nothing but ■■■■■■■ spin.

3 Likes

They pay in more than they take out!

1 Like

Arizona hospital on brink of collapse after spending $20 million on migrant care: ‘Nobody has a solution

Pick me, Pick me :raised_hand: …how about we enforce our laws and prosecute any and all businesses that hire an illegal immigrant?

2 Likes

This can’t be right? Flooding our nation with the world’s poverty is supposed to be an economic winfall for the country. Just ask any forum lib.

“There’s no accountability. The city’s so-called running the program [and] allows these people to destroy these rooms. There is no daily supervision to show these people that… you don’t destroy your hotel. You are only there temporarily. This is not your home,” the employee told Fox.

“Unfortunately, the ones that are paying the price is the hotel workers, Local 6 union workers … Those guys and those ladies endure a lot of disrespect from the migrants, and there [are] some nice migrants, but there’s too much alcohol, too much drugs and too much violence, and you have teenagers… going into the staircases and making out like it’s lovers lane… This is a free-for-all,” the employee said.

Brandon dumping misery on Union local 6.

I have a solution, blame it on Covid. Then receive millions. Maybe send some military hospital units to help.

The greater the population density, the better the economy. That’s why people from Australia are trying to sneak into Bangladesh.

4 Likes

And in the meantime, our country is intentionally being turned into a poverty-stricken country by importing millions upon millions of other countries poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal foreign nationals. And what is even worse is, American citizens are standing idle and allowing this invasion to continue and not confronting the traitorous federal actors who are encouraging and assisting in this invasion.

JWK

We are here today and gone tomorrow, but what is most important is what we do in between and is what our children will inherit and remember us by.

Eventually we will be going to war with many of these people as we continue freely allow their criminal populations to come to the US:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexican-drug-cartels-arrive-in-montana-cuomo/vi-AA17btLZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=33add6cb604146bba8dc98347ecf7214

1 Like

Whay don’t we just take the words of actual border patrol agents:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-policies-sending-open-border-message-to-migrants-border-patrol-officials-testify/ar-AA17do3B?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6def0d325a484b8281aea13948a26d26

Asked whether those policy changes contributed to increased migrant apprehensions, Chief Patrol Agent John Modlin of the Tucson Sector said that many migrants interpreted Biden’s election as an overhaul in the immigration regime. There was an overwhelming belief among border crossers, he said, “that when the administration changed, the law changed.”

Modlin said many migrants believed that “there was an open border.”

1 Like

The current President is an absolute disgrace! Hunter being a drug addict isn’t enough. Brandon…by his actions/inactions wants the whole country on drugs and to die from a fentanyl overdose.

My understanding is that most of the deaths to drug overdoses are white men ages 25-45. So most of those of the Left would be ecstatic about that for one, and there’s sure as ■■■■ no political points to score with addressing the issue.

1 Like

I think it’s obvious drug cartels have links to the democrats and that’s why the border is open.

I found this today, which gives a good perspective on how Biden has opened up our borders:

3 Likes

Out foxing Biden isn’t much of a challenge.

3 Likes

Just wait until these guys take over the US drug trade.

It’s coming, we rolled up their competition. Sina Loa Cartel were ■■■■■ cats in comparison.

1 Like

Of course, that policy only drew more illegals (or as Democrats like to call them, asylum seekers) into Mexico, because they knew they could now enter the US.

Good article!!

Did not know about the Mexico law funneling migrants back north.

The problem is, the American people are standing idle and talking while their border is being invaded, and the current Administration is not only encouraging the invasion by millions upon millions of foreign nationals but assisting them in reaching the interior of the country.

JWK

I never thought I would live to see the day when American Citizens would stand idle and allow the United States to be invaded by millions upon millions of foreign nationals without a shot being fired.

1 Like