JUDGMENT DAY: Key Senate Kavanaugh Vote Just Minutes Away, Fate Unknown | Sean Hannity

Weeks of high-stakes testimony, 11th hour allegations, political posturing, and media speculation will come to end Friday morning, when Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will hold a pivotal vote surrounding the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/judgment-day-key-senate-kavanaugh-vote-just-minutes-away-fate-unknown/?utm=pushnami

I turned the volume down on my television this morning , Diane Feinstien started talking and I just cant stomach the lies anymore. The whole thing is so disgusting and a huge eye opener to just how corrupt the senate is on the dems side. NO republicans are not perfect but the outright lies and manipulation FALSE accusations and the walking on egg shells for a lady that is a liar is to much. Call the lady what she is Ms Ford is a LIAR a disgusting liar ! At this point I have no sympathy for her even IF she was assaulted because she is a LIAR.

1 Like

This is going down as a piece of disgusting history of the Democrat Party.