Judge tosses Florida school districts' lawsuit over mask mandate ban

does my heart go to hear such things!

Great contributor to the insanity that is Karenism.

Meanwhile, in Clownifornia. :rofl:

2 Likes

'Member when Fauci said the vaccine was the path to getting rid of the mask?

1 Like

Wow. I thought they just had the vax mandate to enter places. My wife and sister in law have family in Los Angeles. We’ve been there multiple times. But not the place you want to be now. At least not them.

2 Likes

Kind of… I don’t listen to clowns when they’re not telling jokes. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sure they still do. It’s just that enough is never enough in the life of a leech. :man_shrugging:

I’ve lived at my current location since 2000. I’ve never seen so many backyard BBQs and pool parties as I have in the summer of 2020. My backyard goes back about 40 feet to my fence. Then there’s another 80-100 feet of woods. Then I see the back yard of every house on the street north of the woods. Every weekend there was a party. I guess with semi lockdowns there wasn’t much else to do.

3 Likes

Email

“Sylvia: Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection,” wrote the head of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep[ing] out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a very low risk location.”

“The vast majority of people outside of China do not need to wear a mask,” read the Fauci-approved response. “A mask is more appropriate for someone who is infected than for people trying to protect against infection.”

On March 8, “60 Minutes” broadcast a now-infamous interview with Fauci in which he insisted: “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask,” in part because “it could lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it.”

3 Likes

Governor Murphy in NJ had plans to extend the mask mandate until at minimum Jan. 1st of 2022. I forgot who and what stopped him however.

2 Likes

Week What?

Time for residents there to just say ■■■■ you and refuse to wear masks EVERYWHERE.

4 Likes

Someone must’ve seen the election results coming from a million masks away.

4 Likes

I don’t even say anything, except for small things like, “Good, how are you?” and “Debit, please.” Never once encountered a snot-nosed Karen in 8 states and two years to slow the spread. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

this guy’s a real piece a’ work

1 Like

he wasnt sure they had enough back-up 3am surprise trunk ballots